New AO Lore Leak for Release?

Ok so in case you don’t know, there was recently a leak for a trailer that was supposed to be for after release (I won’t show it here so that the post isn’t deleted) & it has some interesting lines of text that could hint to the full lore of AO, so even though we’re only 3 days away from release, it would be fun to try & piece this together. The lines of text are:

Golden Ichor of long past, do your best to make it last…
Fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will…
The Sword of Time pierces all, prepare yourself for its fall…
Those who sow the wind, shall face the whirlwind…

The trailer also showed some unique areas for more specifically a boss that seemed to use a sh*t ton of fire, idk if it’s even Iris.

So, AO lore people, ready for one last round?

the riddle has been a thing for like two years now

Was it solved?

don’t think so, but now with all the information we have we might be able to solve it.

1 Like

by testers apparently but they wont tell us
theres also this one

1 Like

Here’s my go at it since I never bothered when the riddle was first made.

Our character is some kind of descendant of one of the gods.

That god may be Hephestus, he’s still alive, and we might have some kind of connection to him.
(If hades was still alive for all this time, who’s to say the blacksmith is dead?)

Cronos is hunting us, and he will find us eventually.
We may not be the first he’s hunted either.

Most self-explanatory part: Actions have consequences.

1 Like

Wait it was for after release?
Oh, I thought it was supposed to come out before release in order to build up hype
Imo, it’s a better trailer than the original one that came out before

Power of ancient gods - Curses sustaining a war.

Create war, even if it has consequences, seek power - as that is the one way to stand among legends.

One day revenge will be taken, nobody can escape the reality of fate.

A final warning: a war at this scale will have consequences.

I think it means that the player is fated to create and control war over these curses, but they know that revenge will be taken one day.

Another trailer? First time I’ve heard of it. The one trailer on Roballs channel is the official early access trailer, I don’t think there are any others.

idk maybe relating to the overarching story in the war seas, I mean according to the lore doc there’s a lot more curses in the war seas that kingdoms are fighting over so ig more war which is leading to some big terrible event idk

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.