NEW Decaying winter perk tierlist

All lists are flawed, including the one I made a while ago.

I’m cringing slightly at this—why did I think tickspider was good?

wtf is this list

why is damned in good

and tickspider is like top 4 best perks

also WHY IS IMMOLATOR AND PROPHET IN OUTCLASSED TF???

tickspider is like one of the best perks

it’s not meant to be used as a killing tool tho it just SEVERELY nerfs enemies

Tickspider is kinda just eh. It’s not terrible, but it’s not good. The spiders get some utility, but you could really just use longshot with arby for a similar effect, albeit at a distance.

Immolator explodes and prophet’s more or less just survivor with a few upgrades useful only during looting.

immolater i couldn’t rank as i literally have never seen it played or played it myself, and prophet just doesn’t provide much other than occasionally saving you a few seconds looting or a dangerous scav.

prohpet is literally a better survivalist with xray idk why you think that’s bad

and immolator is just damage incarnate, sure there’s a defense nerf thing but the amount of raw power you can get with the status effect is crazy

also you can kamikaze with immolator worst case if you ubercharge to 100%

“tickspider is kinda meh”

the cripple effect that allows u to kill yosef with a fully loaded KSG while barely dodging:

1 Like

tickspider master race

i am a firm believer in damned/hivemind supremacy

Just checked the trello and I’m feeling more than a little stupid thinking they only did damage.

wait what the spiders cripple?
well tickspiders going to incredible…

ya, i think tick spiders give the same cripple effect as maria, if i remember well it heavily nerfs: defense, speed, dmg and accuracy

Also, Arbiter supremacy. Arguably the best frontliner perk in the game (the only one that has a constant damage boost and decent survivability). Also, longshotting 5+ enemies at once gives you a feeling that can only be described as the purest bliss man has ever known.

well i’ll be.
tickspider + lazarus might be the best duo for yosef in that case.

my friend played tick spider and i just killed yosef with a fully loaded KSG while having a lot of fps drops and barely dodging

i’ll try to learn longshot and give it a more proper rating, currently its just based off of what my one friend who plays arbiter has said to me/shown me

also did u saw my berserker stuff?

yeah, i’m gonna give it a proper try for a bit and see how it does, then i’ll watch someone who is good at the game (unlike me) play it before i re-rate it.

u gotta also learn how to parry enemies, remember ur not a tank, u cant take a full wave 10 head first without atleast some stim help