New face marks overlay addition

New face marks overlay addition https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/7/3/73ed0a19d70c820d0f2ab7b5235e6381bc3a2345.jpeg
effort 3.0 1 quality 4.333333333333333 3 reasonability 5.0 11

Separate face marks to be it’s own category

I noticed that few character face animations remove things like Freckles from the character face model

This occurs due to how overlays apply and the fact that they can’t save the data of which mouth your using on your character

why a separate category?

A separate category for face marks are much easier to utilize as you won’t need to add a mark overlay for every single face as you can add the overlay separately on the character creation

example of issue:

animation change when stamina is low

TLDR

make face marks on character customization it's own category instead of linking it to faces and mouths

Something I wanted to add to this suggestion:

Because separating them makes it easier to customize the character, any number of marks can be added to the game without having to worry about adding a face or mouth to it together

So adding more marks to the game can be tagged with this suggestion

5 Likes

please

yeah

yeah that annoys me

sure

it always should’ve been

When you get so tired even your ache has to take a break:

1 Like

kromeryeah

1 Like

theres a red mist rolling in

Yes

Aside from that maybe perhaps new face marks could be neat (tattoos, stitches and scars)

freckles toggle, that sounds good to me

Why not?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.