New FASTEST Galleon farming method!

Before making that video, I had already successfully repeated this method a total of 7 times to several different people. Some max levelled, some not. Some interactions required further convincing, some did not.

The results cannot be guaranteed, as is the case with human nature. However, I can provide some suggestions:

1. Of the cases where this method has succeeded, around 3k galleons is the amount most, on average, will have available on hand.

2. Of the three regions I play on (US, Singapore, AUS) Singapore is the region with the highest success rate. Whether this be due to sociopolitical culture of the players in that region, or just the higher playercount, I can only guess.

3. Do not attempt this method in the AUS region. In contrast to Singapore, the region has an extremely small playercount meaning there is a much higher [tryhard who will call in 3 clans] to [clueless pve player doing cargo] ratio.

4. Emptier servers (as seen in the video) tend to have more people doing cargo at Ravenna in them, under the pretence of safety.

That is all. Good luck.

Update:

In this new video, I have compiled 3 instances starting at 0:29 as proof of this method’s effectiveness. In fact, it is far more effective than I had previously thought.

Warning: Using this method frequently will almost certainly result in players using the similar “witchhunting” money making tactic on you.

sounds like scam

Lolang

yeah im not getting fooled go back to the backstreet

2 Likes

This is great and all but stop bullying the gen 5s and do a cargo run.

1 Like

extortion :+1:

that is that and this is this

people like you deserve to get witchunted

1 Like

loland

ok but this video has gotta be ironic/a joke :sob:

Hold on, let the man cook

Ace Stone few days after this incident:

1 Like

I was almost about to instinctively like it for the PM references, but nah. You deserve all the toxicity and witchhunting you get.