New forum society: what?

Who the heck is that Platinum who added everyone and what’s happening with that topic

Bro just cause you have been gone for a while does not mean you can go like “who tf is that person” to everyone new you meet. And before asking, why don’t you do a little digging so this pointless topic is not created?

TO answer your question though, Platinum is a new forumer. He is fairly active and does stuff sometimes idk. He tried to become a mod I guess.

To quote 4chan: “Go lurk more”

I think I’m going to puke. Don’t mention stuff like 4***n in public. It’s indecent.

10 Likes

the who what when where how society?

just leave the pm thing its not hard

I’ve taken a liking to him, honestly. He might be a bit new and a tad annoying but I like how he wants to learn the history of this fuckin’ place

probably so he could flex on the newbies when they flood in but whom am I to judge I’ll do that as well

2 Likes

He’s cool.

It sounds crazy from me,but Platinum is a revolutionary.
Ok. Nice

I asked only about him

I thought you asked the suspended user too mb.

THAT THERE IS A SIN

dicknipple just snitched on us anyways now everyone’s gonna know that I’m a criminal because I posted the ROM of DBZ Attack of the Saiyans into the chat

i don’t wanna go to jail momee

Star @Axuris THE WORLD

As far as I know, various weird (illegal) things happen there.

Ew a jojos fan :unamused:
ZA WARUDO

society

Basicly a place with no mods and therefore you could do whatever you want unless someone snitchs

3 Likes