NEW guide to all STORYLINE bosses

Step 1. Block, Parry, Dodge.
Step 2. Use full bronze guns and shoot the boss dead. ( This strat is actually really good against Elius and Calvus, not even joking)

1 Like

Real strategy is just running arrow and spamming bow M1, no blocking needed

American version of Arcane Odyssey

“shoot it down”

1 Like

also Americane Odyssey

yep, my gun conjurer obliterated every boss except carina (had to use AoE magic for her because she’s just too fast to shoot accurately), and now that i’m trying to do a melee build im really struggling

2 Likes

Yeah CARINA is a pain vetex really should lower the speed. If ur a mage it’s fine but if you’re a melee build it’s just… PAIN.

1 Like

I meant I was struggling with the entire game in general but yeah Carina especially is just plain unfair as melee. Also while vetex is at it he should remove self-healing from bosses, it doesnt make them harder it just makes them annoying

The time i figthed her i somehow just landed a bunch of musket hits… It was anoying tho

i’m… a warrior… CARINA IS A PAIN!!!

Bro I destroyed carina with guns, just get like 60-80 agility and then back up wdym.

i was using a 100 agility build but there was no dodge reflex.

I wouldent underdtand. I always max level pre story

Carina health regen is tough, my lightning + water mage works against her tho. Or maybe just cuz im good at aiming and lightning is fast

idk why y’all struggled against carina tbh I just used axe slash and shockwave on my zerker file and I used katana and staff on my warrior file she wasn’t that bad…

mage we don’t even need to talk about

mage makes most bosses a joke, the timeless strategy of running away and spamming projectiles

Mage is goated