NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT.. SOYY... (discussion)(insanely grindy)

LOL

Can we talk about why we can’t buy more copies of the seasonals if we have extra candies after completing the event?

I think this destroys the replayablity of this event quite a bit after you finish as you have No reason to collect more candy or play this event further after completion.

Not to mention, there’s 32 variations of the colorable seasonals. This is a missed opportunity to allow players more customizability options, reward players for further grinding the event, and encourage candy usage considering candy will not be kept after the event

3 Likes

I thought you were able to grab more… Thats interesting… Can you at least sell candies?

No, it is exclusively used in the sailors lodge shop

Yikes… I think buying multiple could be cool because now theyre just a useless paperweight

Made a suggestions cause I’m not leaving this be

If we can get this to vetex, that’d be much appreciated :pray:

candys supposed to be turned into galleons at the end of the event and they might reuse candy next year which is why people aren’t gonna be able to keep it

Let me retitle that so it’s more accurate P:

Screenshot 2024-10-19 220537
Today I become Hypixel, Grinder of Worlds

Wtf?! And here I was about to farm Bat Wings because of how good they looked.
I guess I’m going back to completing the event on all 8 of my files (Already did 2 so far, 8 should be easy).

Eeeheehee

Oh btw they are dyable

Specifically:

• Cat Ears (inner fluff)
  • Hallowed Ⅲ (insides)
  • Pumpkin Witch (belt/band)
  • Sanguine Cape (collar)
  • Bat Wings (webbing)
  • Skeletal Pauldrons (horns)
  • Macabre Tophat (tophat)

The candy buff is huge fr. I just got 50 candy from an uncommon chart

Now they just need to lower the requirement for some quests and the event is playable :nod:

The wheat and the criminals are the hardest thing for me, atleast up to the point where i am. Pumpkins are a lot easier, especially seeing as the harvest patch gives twice as many as usual… and that my base is at harvest. Treasure charts are kind of fun in my opinion, if tedious.

The treasure charts themselves are less the issue and more actually getting the charts

tbf, you can just hunt down some random level 25 bounties in the bronze sea if you happen to be in the area, the wheat on the other hand…

Yeah that’s also true

That is what I do, but I’ve only gotten like 5 till now

When did the patch come out? I got like 5 candy from a chart 6 hours ago