NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT.. SOYY... (discussion)(insanely grindy)

1 Like

Renaming my file fr, goodbye to goofy ginger old man and say hello to cute anime goth catgirl :heart_eyes_cat: .

How do I even get wheat :sob:

serena is going kinda wild

My plan for candy grinding on most of my files is to rob Calvus for as long as I can, since he seems to give the most candy per completion.

On my Knight, who I’m not doing the story with, I might go for diving points instead.

farming calvus will still take you ~2 hours, although i wasn’t really shredding him that whole time so there is some variance

I feel like I killed him off in either less than a minute or two minutes one run yesterday; I went completely berserk, and really only slowed down when other players joined in.

pweaaaase kill 6 bosses for me, but only the ones i consider bosses!!! not iris!!!

anyone know which bosses give the most candy per kill? ik Argos gives 15 candy

i find carina the easiest to farm imo

1 Like

Calvus gives 22 per kill

How much does elius give

refer to Boss Powerscaling solved

Iris is a chaotic good, aftee all. It makes sense that rematching your friend wouldn’t count.

Winnie the Pooh ah response

4 Likes

is farming argos for candy worth it or should i stay farming carina

personally i was just using a power build and holding m1 with a siren bow on argos, plus the arena’s closed and smaller

is this good enough

anyone else sorta wish there was gonna be ghost ship enemies you could sink to get unique sealed chests like this

5 Likes

wow who couldve guessed the games still shit

remember