NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT.. SOYY... (discussion)(insanely grindy)

Oh btw they are dyable

Specifically:

• Cat Ears (inner fluff)
  • Hallowed Ⅲ (insides)
  • Pumpkin Witch (belt/band)
  • Sanguine Cape (collar)
  • Bat Wings (webbing)
  • Skeletal Pauldrons (horns)
  • Macabre Tophat (tophat)

The candy buff is huge fr. I just got 50 candy from an uncommon chart

Now they just need to lower the requirement for some quests and the event is playable :nod:

The wheat and the criminals are the hardest thing for me, atleast up to the point where i am. Pumpkins are a lot easier, especially seeing as the harvest patch gives twice as many as usual… and that my base is at harvest. Treasure charts are kind of fun in my opinion, if tedious.

The treasure charts themselves are less the issue and more actually getting the charts

tbf, you can just hunt down some random level 25 bounties in the bronze sea if you happen to be in the area, the wheat on the other hand…

Yeah that’s also true

That is what I do, but I’ve only gotten like 5 till now

When did the patch come out? I got like 5 candy from a chart 6 hours ago

three or so hours ago

FINISHED
Showcasing the halloween accessory and new event ship lanterns (Arcane Odyssey Halloween Event)

I will say that the candy buffs are quite crazy and calvus may not be the best anymore… I just finished an exotic chart for funsies and it gave me 100 candies! So I think treasure charts give 25 candy going up per the better rarity

25 candy per spot in the chart
vetex just make it 25 candy when you dig up a spot :sob:

2 Likes

King Calvus is still the best way to farm Candies, it’s just that while you complete all of the other quests, you will now earn a larger amount (allowing people that don’t explicitly play for the event to still participate in it).

Diving spots give 15 candy (both chart and the near surface ones) and thats how i farmed candies. The surface diving spots take like 10-15 seconds to loot up and mostly has 2 sealed chests which also gives candy , and they spawn where your ship is facing also they spawn very frequently it took me 1-2 hours to get all the merchant seasonals while also having fun and not doing a boring boss fight 60 times over

Yeahhhh true but… I thinl its now viable to do the event without mindlessly grinding calvus… You can do other things now for what seems like an = way of making candy while also playing da game

does mount othrys have a pumpkin/wheat patch? (for yk the event) I’ve been seeing ppl say there was I just dont know if its a lie or nah

There is, I remember a screenshot of it being sent in a thread, but I can’t find it anymore.

it has two above the titan caverns

Wheat n Pumpkin Location (Arcane Odyssey Halloween Event)