NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT.. SOYY... (discussion)(insanely grindy)

Where's the poll that asked us how many times we would do it?

please send help

this is going to pay off in 4 years

so to put it in other words mid vimir

Bro is speaking placed note

6 Likes

Cheers!

Now I see why those quests were made that way. They were supposed to be not followed intentionally, but completed along the gameplay. Perhaps, I was wrong about them. I got used to completing quests right after picking them.

If they were made like that then why can you only have up to 6 quests at a time

They were made by contributors, not Vetex himself. The system of 6 quests at a time was introduced way before, so nobody would change the system because of them. I think this is the reason.

I think that will just create a massive seasonal inflation and make the items not as rare, just do the event in another slot if you want the items that badly

this is just one example from a single person, there are many

then increase the price every time

and that would probably discourage people that want to buy them in a single file, and make them complete the event in other slots. The simple solution is just finishing it in multiple slots

then its going to be more difficult if its a new file, or make the shop price increase across files (then theres alts but that is always going to happen and can’t be effected)

actually if people can just make an alt then whats wrong with it, and other files as well, if you can just use another file u might as well be able to just buy more

there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s just more exhaustive even though it’s the simpler solution to people who want more items from the event

can you elaborate on this? I’m too stupid to understand

uhh, market crash, too many big tiems

more seasonals make them less valuable basically, look at the 2023 eggs as an example, there are 19000 people that have the badge which is almost 4x more than people that have the halloween 2020 badge, therefore making the halloween 2020 items rarer than the easter 2023 items because of them having a smaller quantity

well you also gotta look at the time frame, halloween 2020 was a long time ago compared to eggs, so both more players could get it, but also its rarer because of the time frame.

also id argue halloween seasonals were easier (fishing, chest opening, and one other)

Wouldn’t that just reduce the perceived value of said seasonals though? I fail to see how the other seasonals will increase in price simply because they now hold the title of “being rarer than another kind of seasonal”, it doesn’t really make any sense to me (unless the average AO player is stupid).

that’s just a supply and demand lesson that I don’t have the explaination skills to tell you how it works
But you could google it and seek an example to understand it a bit better

Only one question then:
How will more of one seasonal increase the demand of other seasonals?