New Lost/Ancient system Explained

My guy it’s been 2 years and not only has Lost Spells not been added yet, but we just made it to the level 120~ part of the story.

How long do you think it will take to get to around level 300 (current estimate for first Lost Magics on the trello as a Pure Mage) in the story?

5 magics would be overkill anyways but the combos would be long and overpowered af

I mean tbf, most of those 2 years have been spent y’know, actually building and polishing the game instead of focusing on the level/ magic system

actually North might have a pretty decent guess on when the FIRST lost magics may be released (my best guess is around 1.2~ year(s))

and by release I’m referring to full release

I feel like it’ll take 2-3 years, he has to add content for 4 different fighting methods, create islands, create the storyline, and add extra content like new ships, polishing the Dark Sea with new stuff, new Sea Monsters, etc all at the same time.

We all saw how “fast” the Fort Talos and Forest of Cerunno bosses were now imagine all of this up to level 300 including the breaks vetex takes

true but remember: on release a good chunk of the systems will already be out, making developing much more smooth, while yes there will be a bunch of stuff impeding the way (mainly the dark sea), Level and story related stuff will definently come out quicker the more the fanbase hungers for it :person_shrugging:

Yep that’s why I didn’t use him creating new systems as an example, I feel like in order to keep the game alive with actual content for all routes he has to juggle multiple things at once especially with the new monthly (or was it weekly?) update schedule.

Also wdym by this? I doubt he’d start to rush the story just because the fanbase can play now, the levels are possible though since he did it in WoM but he viewed that as a negative thing

Ofc i don’t mean he will rush the story, what i mean is that is that vetex would get a more solid grasp on developing the game as it is released and reviewed by the rublic

fair

1 Like

Ohh yeah I agree with that

this system isnt even going to come out on release. these threads are not “guides” theyre speculations gtfo of your chair and take a walk outside

It’s crazy because that time was spent or other features and revamps to current wok systems
But magic has gotten attention

Please rephrase that, I don’t understand the second half of the sentence

I’m a regular