New OC cause why not?

Character

Listen, basic math - You dont touch me and i dont touch you.

Megan Water is my the number one file, and i played on it over 250 hours.She was born with Explosion magic, but she doest like to use her magic much, due to the destruction power of this magic, soo she prefer just using weapons.

Her father is ash user , alchemist - Don Marshall ,who cannot normally use his magic because his magic damage himself.And her magic is fire user , Magic council captain - Elizabeth Graves, she perfectly use fire magic, and she was the one who taught Megan using her Explosion magic correctly.

изображение_2021-06-11_143308

Appearance

Elizabeth is average 26 years old woman with kinda short black(and sometimes red) hair.She always wear bandage on her hands(force of habit); steampunk-like coat ; black pants; normal shoes;grey canvas hat that she got from her close friend as a gift; emerald amulet that was gift from her parents and black eye patch.

She rarely wears “Girlish” clothe, and due to her body many people confuse her with a boy, but her voice clearly shows that she is a girl.

Personality

She rarely shows emotions and does not behave like a girl, which is why her character can be called masculine, but due to the fact that she is still a girl, she sometimes gives weakness and shows girlish emotions.

Likes & Dislikes

• Books about past.
  • Alchemy.
  • Using Explosion magic on full.
  • Warm places.

Dislike:

• Cold places.
  • Winter.
  • Depths.
  • Being alone.

Story

(Will be realease when AO will be dropped.)

Planned magic

Explosion magic - Main magic.

Ash Magic - Support Magic

Fire Magic - Why not?Full family!

Pheonix Magic - Wings

Apocalypse bringer - Why am i hearing voices?

(Hell-a cringe but still why not upload it on forum?)

i see a gun on their avatar
does that mean they will use custom blunderbusses with explosion to make the big fucking gun (BFG) 1000

ok fr this is quite good and very detailed lmao
good job
:+1:

LMAO POG

based