New patchnote for AO

These 2 changes are def gonna change a lot about item values. Leggings used to be less valuable than chests because they gave half the amount of stats but now theyll give 75% of the stats chests give
And the other change is going to increase helmet value by a good amount too since before the change you would always use a defense and power amulet in the same build but now you cant and youd have to use a sunken helm for example instead

5 Likes

8 Likes

maybe sunken helmet finally wont feel like a shitty item
i know its still a sunken but whenever i see a sunken helm it always feels very worthless

it definitely wont since it will replace powerful defense amulet or hard power amulet depending on what kind of build you want to run
well unless theres a better defense helmet in ao that is
or better helmets in general

What about hard sunken helmet, random amulet slot and powerfull Vermilion bracelet?

Im confused, what about what? I guess you could run that as a build but most people would prefer a defense power hybrid build. Atleast they used to in wom, idk whats good for ao tho

And i forgot what stats the vermillion bracelet gives so idk how to help you with that question

Vermilion Bracelet gives Power and Intensity.

The bracelet maxes out at level 70 I think, so it likely wouldn’t be viable for max level players.

Oh really? Its only till 70 lvl?

oh alr, thx for the info

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.