New roblox game came out that is very similar to arcane odyssey

Ah I remember this during the beta. MAN WAS THAT LAGGY. Tho I heard it’s good. People are saying it’s kind of like sea of thieves type gameplay

1 Like

It’d be great but my hopes have been crushed too many times at this point

He said it’s releasing for early access in December or January regardless of the state of the game unless something major is broken or missing

So its just AO but more sea of thieves

Not really it’s just sea of thieves but roblox

Oh my god why are the characters so hideous

But yeah I’d say it’s not very similar to AO besides the entire pirate and magic part, it’s two different games.
If anything I’d say AO would take the player base away from them, it has more hype around it and everybody knows Arcane Adventures.

1 Like

It’s sonar studios(they made creatures of sonaria and a couple other games) they’re supported by roblox a lot so they’re almost forced to use rthro which is basically why

nah i tried it for 20 seconds then quit cause rthro :skull:

CHICKEN BUTT :skull: :clown_face: :clown_face: :skull: :rofl: :poggers2:

Another immature post wasting somebodies time just to say “chicken butt” with spammed emojis not relating to anything to what you replied to :fr:

1 Like

bro why r roblox players so opposed to custom player models
if you think the model is ugly say that but theres nothing wrong with them as a concept

2 Likes

sonar studios makes the shittiest games imaginable.
but hey maybe this ones good theres a first time for everything (i havent tried it)

that’s more what i meant

Winds of Fortune still keeps its quality bar :ok_hand:
still the same buggy lagging piece of Lego :drooling_face:
when this game was in BETA it was still forgivable, but after the release, they fixed some buggies and added OTHERS :explosion_magic:. The game can immediately meet you with an endless black screen, or if you still lucky and see the menu, then keep the endless loading bro, if you don’t like something, then keep the Japanese forum server with a ping of 500!!! pee inside yourself huh! well if you do not pay attention to bugs and lags, then the game is quite funny.(at least for me)and in general, this is only a release, the game will fix its mistakes, yeah?
not sure but it seems to be a game from those who created World Zero, at least it looks the same and it plays the same way … AND THE SAME PROBLEMS YES, so it is quite possible that terrible lags and bugs may remain in the game :frowning_face:.

black (in winds of fortune)

endless loading

DEATH AS YOU LOG IN THE GAME

I hope the Arcane Odyssey is better than Winds of Fortune, otherwise why are we here?..
WE ARE HERE FOR LADY CARINA’S FEET OF COURSE!! :mask: :drooling_face: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :see_no_evil: :ghost:LETS FART :dash:

I was just reading through this and you sounded like the lightning man type of tone and stop with lady carinas feet

I wish she wears armour and kills you multiple times because you getting attracted to lego hollowed out feet within AO game

and Iris is better :muscle:

Also deepwoken reference

Ok I fixed the message (tomfoolery)

guys guys guys there’s water and boats in this game so it’s obviously a copy of the arcane odyssey guys!!! :scream: :water_magic_var1: :sailboat: :a: :o2: :explosion_magic: :triumph: :eyes:

2 Likes

aint no way some fatass mod just removed my well thought out messages just because i sent multiple in a quick succession.

I kept splitting my sentences into multiples because I was speaking as if it was real life or some shit. Same with discord I split my messages up always but got used to actually making the long sentences instead of the annoying split messages.

I was told to fuck off by vetex but at least It was a moment to savor to this very moment

But eh got use to it and made possible longer paragraphs and actually editing them and also
That was when I was like 11 or 12 however, matured as time passed

So a possible mod or something might as well kindly want you to fuck off instead of spamming 10 messages to the same reply

2 Likes

Game play is kinda cunkly ngl. Maybe it’s just not my style but it’s doesn’t feel very smooth. The game still in beta so this might change tho.