New roblox game came out that is very similar to arcane odyssey

This game called Winds of Fortune is an open world sea game with magic and many other weapon types. This game may take some of the player base from arcane odyssey as they look very similar besides player models and graphics.

1 Like

the magic in question literally being obtained by doing dungeons:

wow wtf those water effects look insane might have to try that game out

Interesting, what’s the gameplay like? Might check it out when i’m free

I feel like this stigma is becoming a bit overblown, first it was deepwoken then AR v1.1 and now this, I really wouldn’t worry about it as much as some people seem too

2 Likes

Gameplay is very similar to sea of thieves with a few bossfights and dungeons. Its lacking endgame content i think right now because its in beta.

oh i remember them announcing it.

it’s the dudes behind creatures of sonaria and that one dragon game iirc.

guess i can check it out later or whatever

god bless 3 months ago

The most important question of all, is there magma magic??

as of right now its just fire lightning ice

Wow, this game must be terrible

10 Likes

when i played it twas buggy as hell
got softlocked on the storyline

Bro what??? :skull: these games look nothing alike no offense to vetex but the buildings and terrain have significantly more detail than anything we’ve seen so far in wom or AO, plus the gameplay is completely different, wof is inspired by sea of thieves with the goal to become stronger and richer by getting better weapons and eventually magic, with an m1 based combat system

:sleeper:

2 Likes

It’s not that bad tbh, it’s really fluid and and sound effects and visuals are pretty satisfying but it’s completely different than wom/ao

1 Like

well guess what?

might check it out

Yeah, definitely gonna play it while coping for a february AO release (it’s probably going to be in july)

What???

Full release sure, but early access is coming within 2 months regardless

Ice it is