New Role For The Marketplace Category

Pretty much called “Shop Owner” which is pretty much for people who wants to have a shop thread in the marketplace, I mean a marketplace should also have shops in them right?

Advantages Of The Role

• You can have unlimited time in the #marketplace.

• You can have your shop setted up in market without being buried by trading threads.

• You get place your shop to a different tag to make it easier for people to see your shop.

Requirement

1. Must have over 20K Items although you must prove that have a lot of different items, having a long time to scroll down to the bottom will also suffice as proof. For an example, please go to the next requirement.

2. Take a screenshot of your whole inventory ( no cropping or edits ).

Example Of The Whole Inventory Screenshot

Note: I only went up to the mid section of my inventory since I dont even know if this role will be added and pretty much you’ll get the point im trying to make by whole inventory screenshot.

Even though I’m not a professional trader I think this will help a lot people especially people like req

I don’t think that this is entirely necessary as a trader could just PM a moderator to keep their topic open.

Though, I could get under adding a subcategory in #marketplace just for shops though to make things overall more convenient.

1 Like

Oh that works and pretty much easier than having another person to review an application for another role or having someone to dm you to keep their thread open.

Please do add the a category related to shop since I am planning on making a shop in the marketplace with the hoard of items I got after TGR. I’m pretty sure im not the only one that’s creating shops of their own in the marketplace as well since I saw old threads with the word “Shop” in the title in the marketplace.

I will add the subcategory later along with some other categories. I’ve set a reminder on this topic for me to do this after I get out of school.

2 Likes