New spirit weapon (LEAKED)

leaked from patreon my friend sent it in discord i think they’ll take this topic down but if you’re fast enough you might be able to see it

10 Likes

this is totally real

1 Like

I didn’t know Uncle Sam was in the world of Arcane

2 Likes

The War Seas 'bout to have some FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!!!

2 Likes

WHAT THE F#CK IS AN KILOMETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
(complete sentence)

WHAT THE FUCK IS GEOGRAPHY :eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :100: :100: :100: :100: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

TAKE THE FREE OUT OF HEALTHCARE AND PUT IT INTO FREEDOM :boom::boom::firecracker::firecracker::bomb::bomb::gun::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::pregnant_man: WHAT THE FUCKKK IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE!!! :eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::us::us::us::us::us::eagle::eagle::us::us::eagle::us::eagle::boom::us::boom::eagle::us::eagle::boom::boom::bomb::bomb::us::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::us::boom::pregnant_man::us::boom::us::boom:
I am unsure what a complete sentence is.

When the game glitches and Morden gives you a gun instead of a knife:

1 Like

:fire::eagle::100::boom::us_outlying_islands::1st_place_medal::free:

AMEEEEEEEERICAAAAAAAAAAAAA (complete sentence)

This website hates patriotism

This sentence must be complete :nerd_face:

ITS THE AMERICAN SPIRIT :fire: :fire: :fire:

WHAT the FUCK is a KILOMETEEEERRRRRRR

:eagle: :eagle: :eagle:
:us: :us: :us:

A kilometre is a standard unit of measuring length, equal to 1000 meters. It is often used when measuring long distances, such as in the context of travel.

Before you ask.
A metre is a standard unit of measuring length. It is the SI unit for length, meaning it is mathematically related to many other values through equations. It is equal to 1000 millimetres, and is often used in the context of distances which aren’t pocket sized, but neither are they large enough to deserve a kilometre.

1 Like

GIVE OIL :eagle: :eagle: GIVE OIL NOW!!! :us: :us: :us: :us: :eagle: :fire: :explosion_magic: :fire: :gun: :eagle: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

tired

Bro’s getting into the governmentally approved American spirit.

A Kilometer: The x1000 version of the sensible unit of measuring the length of/distance between things, which, as far as I am aware, has nobody saying that it was invented by drunk mathematicians (or physicists) rolling dice, so far.

To continue the lesson on units:
Centimetres are for cowards who don’t want to use millimetres
Decimetres are stupid and make me hate chemistry like I get it it links to a litre but really?

So if something is 10 centimeters long, I’d be expected to say its 100 milimeters instead? Nah