New sunken set dropping soon

This could also means the new sunken weapon’s stat req will be high

i made 2 tier 2 luck brew for me and 2 other friend, got like 4 or 5golden scales in total

so kinda worth it ig?

2 Likes

sick. Will probably give a tier 2 cauldron a test run today. I’m missing a lot of checks at the Whitesummit pond.

Or maybe I just go to the Dark Sea again. That’s probably more worth my time. There will be plenty of time to sit at Whitesummit once the update drops

Me when new armor set drops and the only way to get it is by fishing

piercing gale

Steel armor (though its sh)

2 Likes

No, even a plenty of luck 3 brews can’t give u more scales than used, but maybe graced bronze rod will do it?

I hope to all god the sunken set’s defence is equal to sunken iron

Even if it is, attack size from original sunken set is more important than attack speed

true, why fast attack ( still require some aiming and timing ) when you can just destroy a whole town in one hit?

well tbf, ig it make you less vulnerable since less endlag ( i think? ), but most people will still prefer the atk size over atk spd

luck pot market gonna boom

I’m about to get the worst trades known to man for my scale

1 Like

IM NOT GONNA SUGARCOAT IT I LOVE SKILLESS GAMEPLAY I LOVE 1.11 LEVELS OF MAGE FUCKERY I LOVE HOW THE INEVITABLE FALL OF THE AXE SHALL STRIKE MY BUILD DOWN IN A FUTURE BALANCE PATCH DICTATED BY A TEAM AS FICKLE AND CAPRICIOUS AS THE SWAYING HANDS OF A PENDULUM

Statements by the utterly deranged (though I am curious about a size build)

19 Likes

Too bad the dark sea has 0 underwater chests.
Maybe dark sea chests should be added to what can drop sunken items?
Or maybe dark sea diving spots?

Adding dark sea chests to the pool kind of ruins the point

Getting it from dark sea chests would have a very high chance of it being atlantean (bad).

Who cares tbh

anybody who doesn’t want to lose a bunch of stats to add warding to their build.
anybody who wants to trade it (I can guarentee atlantean sunken is worth substantially less).
anybody who wants to use it.

Vetex. . Please tell me that i don’t have to rerecord my Mage’s Atk Spd segment all over again if it give more Atk Spd than theurigist. .

3 Likes

it’s funny because in like 1.11 or something you only needed like 70 size from calvus armor to become God as a mage and now people are maximizing it like this and act surprised when their perfect-jewelcrafting, brewing, and all other kinds of bullshit no-bitches no-sunlight ass build is actually stronger than old mages
whath the fuc

I DONT WANT TO JEWELCRAFT AAARGH