New sunken set dropping soon

I love how my build simultaniously has about 750 defense, 100 power, 117 attack speed and 125 attack size.
oh and 6 intensity.

Surely there’s no powercreep happening at all.

how the fuck vatrachos doesn’t even give any other stats bro
what kind of atlantean essense + virtuous + 2 drawback shit are you pulling

atlantean good the effects get diluted alot with just warding 1 even if u have 2 insanity

I was genuinely under the impression this kind of build was normal for PvP lol.
Yet everybody I talked to in elysium about it was shocked by my stat count.

I was just told to keep my secondary stats above 100 or they’d have little to no effect.

I will admit I’m thinking about throwing out the atlantean vatrachos piece for… something else.
Drawback stat at all just does not seem worth the tradeoff.

bro these are my builds in order:

ice conj:
cernyx
cernyx amulet
strong enchants

magma mage:
calvus
power/defense/size amulet
strong enchants

ironleg berserker:
i have no fucking idea

sand mage:
cernyx gear
power amulet
some strong some hard i think

all of them had, like 70 size or attack speed
and that was ENOUGH
THAT WAS GOOD
WHY WOULD REQUIRING YOUR STATS TO 100-150 BE A NERF YOU HAVE ONE FUCKING HUNDRED OF IT

Dark sea enchantments and exotic gems are kinda crazy.

now i have to go treasure hunting or pirate hunting for another 4 hours straight, climb up the jaws, sit there for two hours, and then sit at a table for another hour on EVERY SLOT if i don’t want to get nuked by Dipshit, Surge Mage

OR
You could trade for them.

Easier than you might think.

i don’t even have perfect cooking on my 150+ hour slot bro how the hell am i supposed to maximize brewing AND jewelcrafting without being a husk

ok so maxing out jewelcrafting and brewing is much much much much much faster and easier than perfect cooking.

oh yeah because trading is so reliable and it’s so easy to convince people to give me something they’re holding on to for a reason
there is a reason i haven’t touched it since WoM

Just find a guy with perfect jewelcrafting and tell them what you want.
If a person already has perfect jewelcrafting, getting the jewels made is easy.

and if you want to max out jewelcrafting, best way that I know of right now is:
Thornflowers.
The dark sea islands have thornflowers everywhere on them and you can get other valuable loot (including the gemstones), while you’re grabbing them.

so now that the brig exists would i want to get that before or after jewelcrafting
if i do it before i’ll probably have to farm gems again because chances are i sold all of them that aren’t relevant to my build
if i do it after maxing out jewelcrafting, that brig is gonna take a lot longer to get and cargo trading is still Ass

If you already have brig then there’s no reason to cargo trade… ever again.
Just use that cargo to get substantially more money out of dark sealed chests.

I always leave expeditions with substantially more money than I spent going in as long as they’re successful!

On one hand, I like how I’m finally not being unwillingly supported by the Sunken Iron set’s secondary Attack Size.

On the other hand, I feel like Scott the Woz when told it’s time to upgrade his consoles.

this new armour is gonna singlehandedly ruin the game. Locking a superior armour behind a 1/3000 chance (or 1/300 if you get a bunch of luck reagents, but then you only have like 12 minutes and there’s no way you’ll find 50 chests in that time, let alone 300. Not to mention that cerynx was nerfed for being unbalanced, yet they’re going to add pre-nerf cerynx behind a 1/3000 chance??? can someone explain this shit to me :sob: oh and half the time you won’t even get the new one, you’ll get the dogshit old one with attack size and defense :sob:

3 Likes

I’m so glad I didn’t grind to 6000 fish on my warrior file, now I just need to catch 120 fish and I might get a new sunken item.

Me a paladin with 200+ agility and looking for any other way to optimise my set:

new sunken armor will probably have the same defense some people gave for deckhands: “don’t grind for it, you don’t NEED it to beat the game”

All i hope for is that it’s like Sunken Iron in terms of stats but Atk Spd this time.

I truly hope i don’t have to spend another 3 hours of recording and then 6-9 hours of editing again.