New sword idea

Here’s my idea----> Some think the Cursebeard Pirates were trying to forge a powerful weapon. But, they added too much power and lost control, so it exploded and got lanchted to never be seen again… How to get ----> Supercursed (sword) a 1 in 10,000 from any chest, fishing, boss drop, anything that can give you an item. Rarity Rare, Level Range 50-100, Value at Level 90: 1545 Crowns

Stats (Max)
Level 100:
Blade Length - 4
Base Damage - 40
Slash Speed - 0.50
Stamina Use - 15%
Blocking Power - 20%
Effects, upon getting hit all your controls get inverted for 5 seconds, can only be ONCE per NPC/Player. (per 10min)
(Pick Taken from bedwars wiki)
wD8IUN 98WKe iuqkjfeaicudj

4 Likes

You can post about ideas here: AO Ideas Trello

There’s a reply limit?

for new people

1 Like

Oh, that’s interesting, thanks.

this feels like an alt

I like the idea but sadly I don’t see how this would fit the lore and its name.

2 Likes

bro i didnt even know there was a reply limit for basic, ive been basic locked for over 6 months

1 Like

Maybe the Cursebeard Pirates were trying to forge a powerful weapon. But, they added too much power and lost control, so it exploded and got lanchted to never be seen again…
(Is this good XD)

“Oh boy I cant wait to make this amazing well descripted suggestion. I made sure it has no flaws and would PERFECTLY fit in the game. Time to go post I-“

The No suggestions rule:

3 Likes

1 Like

I think the reply limit is for TL0, not TL1 (not completely sure though)

ah I’m clueless so :man_shrugging:

pretty bad idea, everything from how you obtain it to the weird debuff it has to the level limit being fuckin tiny just makes this bad

1 Like

also this thing is just :face_vomiting:

It’s the same Level Range as the Sunken Sword, the “The best weapon in the game”
Then what should the level range be then?

what? he said nothing about the blade length

that sure is one of the swords ever

Oh I miss read XD

Eh, still doesn’t make an sense for it to be called “Glitched” sword