New Teasers October 17th 2021

oops im late

Chests in the water. You can stand on these if your ship has sunk and are running out o fstamina so you dont drown.

The infamous monster of the deep is back! The legendary White Eyes shark that can be found attacking unfortunate sailors who’s fate was to meet with this creature. The boss UI health bar looks great, and it looks like instead of just being a regular shark like it was in AA, it’s a full on boss now.

IDIOTS :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This is undoubtedly the most interesting of features out of all the recent teasers. A camp? For what purpose? Cooking? Respawn point? Is this how building will look like in AO? Or will you still have clan bases?
we can also see a shipwreck in the back. probably has loot.

5 Likes

Right on point. Camps will serve as spawnpoints outside of your spawn island.
They cannot be placed on spawn islands and cannot be destroyed by the person who placed it or their party members, but they can be destroyed by everyone else.

Also I think that the island being shown is the limestone key, not exactly sure why I think that, but I’ve got a good feeling about it.

TheoreticalExistence already said it, but yeah, the camp is a spawnpoint. Also thanks for posting all these, makes it a lot easier for me :flushed:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.