New users

Chats for special role people are always dead.

Never had one so I don’t know for a fact. I remember back in 2017 vetex there was a “ps4 owner” role which was a light pink color. You got it if you owned a PS4 with proof and access to a PS4 chat which was dead as hell. Idk the reason, but other than the old kudos role I never got anything else.

The forum has at least 2 chats closed to other players and at least 1 of them is completely dead.

1 Like

Oh I was talking about the discord

1 Like

Oh, lol.

Honestly trolls like OLEG tend to bother me much more and it’s either because I’m more sensitive than you or more hotheaded and tend to get stressed or upset more easily

Apocalypse is coming! People were collecting shit-quality suggestions for years to flood forum on AO release.

Imagine.

One day, you wake up, grab your phone and sit on the bed scrolling through the Forums, and suddenly you see it… 10 OLEGS!!!

THEY ARE MULTIPLYING! HELP!!!

Can’t wait to see more stupid trolls like Oleg. It will be absolutely amazing. :sleeper:

I am one of that veterans that Game back lol.

The necrobumps are gonna come down like a meteor

honestly i found this forum on complete accident. so idk if there really will be that many new people.

Was there when some of vetcord’s worst came to forums and tbh it was annoying but not hard to deal with. I’m excited to see old friends more than anything though

1 Like

honestly i don’t think so. sure some of the community might come over but idk if the toxic side will really come over. we don’t have perma death so the toxic DW won’t come, and we don’t have infinite m1 stun combo’s so GPO and every other anime toxic players won’t come

2 years I waited the game and 1 year I checked the forum…
and this is just the beginning of the forum and it will be fun!!!
so much pee and poo waiting for us I can’t wait…
so many new forum brothers :male_sign: AHHHHHHHH :male_sign:
SO MANY NEW DEBATE ABOUT THAT SUCH MAGIC IS COOLER THIS MAGIC BECAUSE IT HAS 1% MORE SANDAL DAMAGE
:male_sign: OH YEAAAAAAAAAAH :male_sign:
and where are my ball(s)
I HOPE ALL THE OLD FORUM USERS STAY TO THE END BECAUSE I GREW WITH THEM THEY ARE MY :male_sign: BROTHERS :male_sign:
WE ARE NOT :male_sign: FUCKING SLAVES :male_sign: WE ARE :male_sign: FORUM BROTHERS :male_sign:
:male_sign: ASS WE CAN :male_sign:
:male_sign: FORUM WE CAN :male_sign:

2 Likes

marvelous post as always, my liege

This, is User4.

Suggestions were the best thing here tbh

It’s more them coming here initially that I’m worried about, rather than them sticking around. Given how aesthetically and conceptually similar Arcane Odyssey is to both Deepwoken and One Piece, it would only make sense for there to be an incursion of players from those games to come here. Of course, the mechanics in the game are different, so I don’t expect them to stay around, but they are nonetheless coming from notably toxic communities and will need to be dealt with.

ehhhhhhh not really. there really isn’t anything to worry about, doubt they stay too long for high enough levels

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.