New weapon type: Bladed Rifle/Thrusting Rifle/Polearm Rifle

New weapon type: Bladed Rifle/Thrusting Rifle/Polearm Rifle https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/4X/5/1/2/51295383facbc9f5c6f1e91a59ffd5b32c99d2f9.png
effort 4.5 2 quality 5.0 3 reasonability 4.5 2

What about Spiralling Fury? Rapiers can access that.

Well, the normal version could be a simple miniboss drop like the dual daggers are. The advanced one, meanwhile, might be a harpoon-mounted gun from a long lost sunken ship. Now thats one way to hunt that whale…

1 Like

The harpoon gun can be the strength version.
Might not be able to use piercing shot tho.
As for spiralling fury, I just can’t imagine it with one
Added it anyway

Current muskets and rapiers are about the same size, so the same animation would fit. Wonder if colossal thrusting can use that skill… Gotta check.

Yep, it can use that skill.

1 Like

I added it into the suggestion.
Would look cool if we get a gunsword in this weapon category

great sword with a giant fucking cannon
I need this in my favorite game vro
Thumb Don Quixote (Noto12_34) : r/limbuscompany

1 Like

We should have the ability to fuse weapon types tbh

1 Like

Duct tape. If time period accurate, leather bindings

What artisan weapons should’ve been (unfortunately would be hard to implement)


Literally dagger+rifle

I mean not really you just make a recycled model out of two other weapons and then you give them a stat boost and that new hybrid weapon can use the abilities of the things used to fuse it

Wouldn’t even be that difficult to make all things considered because of how much content would be from the previous models and animations

Probably would be better if they were unique weapons that you either craft or get some way like lost magics/fs

Ough craftables :drooling_face:

1 Like

I mean warriors are supposed to get reforging as their second awakening. These recipe weapons could be another part of it.

This suggestion got a lot of traction, might make it my featured topic