Newest forum member

i saw a lot of things but now I know exactly what to do and how to act. I’ll be the water to this grease fire

…You’ll do well here.

Just be like yokedictor and be as nice as humanly possible to everyone no matter how toxic. I can’t preform such a feat but somehow he can. It’s honestly surprising.

1 Like

I think you just detach yourself from what’s being said at all times.
I couldn’t do it because being nice is not always productive.

Okay maybe the majority of times but I don’t do it all the time. right? RIGHT?!

is it cyanide?

I mean that in order to be nice to people all the time, you could just detach yourself from what’s being said.

So if someone insults you or makes an unnecessary remark, or if someone says something about a game or a guild you like, or someone else, you feel nothing because you have detached yourself.
Because you feel nothing, you can now be nice to the person regardless of what they say.

I see.

tell me your username so that I can hunt you for infamy k thanks

alr cya

welcome, hopefully you don’t fall into a crippling forum addiction like the rest of us

1 Like

You have an interesting name.

1 Like

hi! welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Uhhh, so, welcome to the forums, try not to die.

The thing is, you have the exact same name as a past forumer who set this place on fire and was wiped from the face of the forums itself soo…ppl might be out for u.

1 Like

Oh… That’s why his names so familiar. Yeah the mods are gonna be confuzzled.

well that’s an oof

thank you my sister inspired me

i ran out of likes but guys :rofl::rofl: I just joined two days ago and everyone is already giving me lore and a backstory. I didn’t know everyone roleplayed here but thank you

thats the problem
we don’t