Newest forum member

Go to hell punk nobody wants you here!!

Welcome homie i hope you have a great time here

1 Like

What are you talking about dude :rofl: Iā€™m the only Mal around here. iā€™m sorry if iā€™m breaking your forumā€™s roleplay, but iā€™m just a normal person :smiley:

eating cyanide is actually healthy for you but the government covers that up by assassinating people who take it

Why are you kanye with an account named sister :rofl:

there WAS another mal around here a long time ago.
also.

we arent even roleplaying, we are just getting suspicions of you being the same mal from long ago.

also, your unironic use of emojis like those is cringe.

1 Like

NewFissy? More like CapFissy.
The creator of adopt me would never join AOā€™s forums.

No other mal existed because if there was I wouldnā€™t be here :rofl: You guys take roleplaying seriously, iā€™ll leave you guys to it

Show me screenshots of you logged in.

i know the creator of the game and he said it was okay for me to use his account for clout

DUDE, THERE FUCKING WAS.
THERE WAS ANOTHER MAL THAT EXISTED BEFORE YOU.
JUST.
JUST LOOK UP THE WORD MAL IN HERE AND YOULL SEE RESULTS OF A BAD PERSON NAMED MAL BEING MENTIONED AS FAR BACK AS JULY 2020.
jesus christ.

What is your actual username?

GuiltyArcher

When the impostor is sus

honestly, your suspiciouns of you being that mal are increasing because of this.

I think people from 2020 were having issues because it was a very tough time. I donā€™t see any posts from me from the past. was that good roleplay? i donā€™t know how to do it

I mean you guys pretty much asked for it for bringing it up so much :T

Shouldā€™ve let the post die

Whether itā€™s Mal or not, why give this much attention anyway, you already lost

t h e b r u h

now i feel like this forum is trying to gaslight me to believe iā€™m not mal in order to steal my name

damn you guys are already being toxic and harassing the new guy, lol. what a quick introduction to the forum

1 Like

Welcome to World of Magic :nod: :nod: :nod:

1 Like