Next story Island

Vetex is working on Ravenna right now but I’m curious about the next island
Screenshot 2022-11-30 10.22.45 AM
So what kind’ve island do you think Windrow will be? It’s the next and final story island on the to do list. Also likely last island in the bronze sea. Perhaps we get awakenings here?
Honestly I don’t know but it’ll likely be windy.

awakenings. we murder the boss in ravenna see he has a note of some sort that says “theres a master at windrow island” blah blah blah we go there we train we awaken
this is how I think it’d go down

we use the power of “wind” to get our “row"boat” to windrow

and then do some ooga booga stuff and probably awaken considering its final island

3 Likes

Awakenings is the popular theory. Also might serve as exposition for the next sea.

1 Like

Personally I hope that when we go to fight the final boss in the bronze sea we get our asses absolutely handed to us, then we retreat to windrow and get our awakening and go back to defeat the final boss. Then after that we’d go back to windrow for the exposition for the next sea

I hope that too but I want Morden to already be at Windrow and he tells us that were weaker than him or something and that we need to catch up in a joking manner

Windy island

Could be an island constantly ravaged by storms as a result of a storm curse user fighting near/at there. Would be interesting as an island where we can battle and attempt to survive the harsh conditions of the storms to force our first awakening.

now that seems like it might work.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.