Nimbus (part 2)

Mathew doodles

( Unfinsih doodles about Mathew’s personal stuff… Which is supposed to be WIP but i choose not to finish it…)

32 Likes

she a LIL fucked up in the head!!!

4 Likes

Iris just fuck around and find out

1 Like

Jeff the killer looking ass

2 Likes

“secretly a masochist” boy do i have a magic for you

1 Like

That escalated quickly.

1 Like

1 to 100…

1 Like

Damn, I know Julian and Calvus did a number on the MC, but holy crap, your file’s body looks like Frankenstein’s Monster’s torso!
(Also, Goober Iris :3)
Honestly never heard much about your OC/file, but he seems to be living an… “interesting” life.

1 Like

when morden is capping

1 Like

Me after hearing Morden say we are mercenaries (I want to make a PMC company in AO now and destroy an Aesir Metal Gear):

1 Like

Iris seems like the kind of person who takes literal months to realize somebody’s gender. Like, weeks after everyone else has. I’ll bet you 10 bucks here and now she’d think lady Carina was a guy when first meeting her.

1 Like

I always confuse your character with morden, also nice drawing

Gotta love masculine women :+1:

2 Likes

Nice art again, as always.

1 Like

She just like me fr

1 Like

THE FIRST ONE YESSS, I WAS GONNA DO IT MYSELF BUT I RAN OUTTA TIME LMFAO
Im so glad someone did, same braincell lmfao
I almost giggled out loud in the middle of class I love it

1 Like

I remember an interaction with a friend, where… to describe drawback simply, I started with “So, whenever you have drawback your character basically starts having a self harm habit, and self harms with every attack… Wait… that came out wrong…Like… whatever had drawback as a substat gives you a lot of power or defense… but every move you use, takes away 1/16th of your health, for every 1 drawback you have…”

So yeah, the visualization of drawback is immaculate in my opinion.

looks like a guy to me

Bro thinks he knows better than the artist who drew the character.