Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I was actually going to go for Savant when both awakenings were choosing another Magic or Fighting Style (thinking that you could get three slots for either Magic or FS), but it makes sense to not have that. It’s a lot for the player to juggle, and it could be ludicrously broken if the player was able to balance all of it.

Man, talk about a very late April fools joke

is this still possible or nah

Should’ve changed my clan name before posting that

Is this saying changing the first awakening to get both 2nd magic and 2nd fs, or changing the 2nd awakening to be a 2nd of whichever you didn’t choose for 1st, cause if its the latter then no thank you

WE CAN FINALLY WEAR MUSKETEER HATS WITH NO DOWNSIDES

vitality savants should get a 5% dmg resisitance on second awakening tho js sayin

they’ll already get the ability to imbue spirit energy into everything, so it’s not really necessary

hello??? paladins and juggernauts here???

what are you talking about?
all 3 other vitality classes will also be able to imbue spirit energy into their other attacks

tripple imbue wont be a thing sadly for savant, only Fs + Magic onto Weapons

ig that makes sense, since that would make the effects pretty cluttered

Vetex confirmed triple imbue in qna

Imbue stacking surely won’t lead to more balancing issues

Screenshot 2024-03-31 130304
yay no more hat-stuck-in-ground

Can’t wait to rquip two different imbuements that buff my attacks in every way possible ( attack size, attack speed, synergy, attack power :fire: )

Arcanium strength weapons?
Or possibly acanium strength spirit weapons?

finally, every roll in the samerian desert on my main ended up getting stuck in the sand

lightning + sailor on lance of loyalty would be pretty great

Savants when they imbue magic, fs and spirit energy on their weapon (they just one shot a player)