Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Magic energy is’nt tied to DIRECTLY magic. You can just take away “Magic” from “Magic Energy”
Its jsut something that everyone have, and use for everything (except vitality)

I assume it’s just a case where some are born with the capability of awakening their minds or not

Yeah, according to Vetex (pretty sure its here in the forums), most Mages awaken their magic at a very young age (5-6 years old? At least I know the earliest is 5 according to NPC).

Awakening it much later in life is uncommon/rare.

The ones who purely use fighting syyles and weapons are usually people who cant use Magic Circles. Neviro is an example of this. If they become good enough, they can use small traces of magic through fs or weapons.

Every human has Magic energy, but not everyone will have the “faucet” to channel it outwards opened. The reason Magic even harms people is that the energy literally clashes with the magic energy someone has inside them. This is why Curse-Users go “Boom!” when they fall into the ocean. It works the same way.

3 Likes

By the way, funny how unaligned circles (enchantment circles) have same color as vitality

I thought unaligned circles were white?

Unaligned circles are those you see enchanters using

You CANT tell me that its just “same color scheme”
Ha ha vetex, we already had it wtih Death and Apocyalpse Bringer

Chaos is teal

Hmm, interesting. But Im not entirely sure since Humans CANT use Spirit Energy (Vitality). Literally the only way to is through the use of Spirit Weapons and those things are rare af. Finding someone who uses those stuff are like rarer than finding a Mage.

Though… some people did notice a connection with Enizor’s Robe with an upcoming Vitality Armor. Maybe thats why Enchanter is an occupation? Since only they have said relics to enchant?

Uhh… those are bluer than the usual teal used in AO.

You know what? Im going to compare color codes

Even by my eye, I can tell theyre different though… teal is slightly greener than that blue that the Enchanter uses. Its the same shade of blue as Vitality as far as Im aware.

Plus, they glow the same way that Ekrix does.

Im too lazy to find proof so im just gonna make a summary

Summary

Vetex likes blue

At least from what I know, humans can have spirit energy they just can’t utilize it without a proper conduit (Spirit weapons)

Yeah, thats literally I said. They cant use Spirit Energy without Spirit Weapons…

Wait, what if both Creation and Chaos are teal…

Out of anyone that could use spirit weapons him using them would make the most sense. He is obsessed with learning about ancient things so it would definitely be very in character he had vitality armor

Well chaos is black and teal while im sure creation is just a slighlty darker blue

Blue and… white?

Honestly, Im not sure if our Spirit Energy is truly the same color of Creation, or if its just the color of like… our lineage from Poseidon or whatnot.

Given how spirit weapons are stated to be gifts from the gods, I wouldn’t be surprised if the relic Enzior is looking for is a spirit weapon to a certain degree

1 Like