Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

plasma had so many synergy buffs

It just says ā€œadjusted stats on arcanium/fighting itemsā€ what were the stat adjustments

probably doesn feel like listing it or doesnt want us to complain about it

youā€™ll find out in the update

My funny 200 size water mage reaction:

snare is already massive lol this is gonna be interesting

huh?

Ultimate Art snare will be the freest attack ever

itā€™s hitbox can be extremely wacky to the point where it will grab someone from 8 munera tiles away (and do some weird teleporting action) if the target is moving fast or has high desync. Iā€™d assume that having the size boosted will make this effect even stronger

it never works for me even when i get right up in their faces, though i do use light

the wind mage with max size and knockback: (their snare now has the hitbox of minera garden )

When I try to fight a wind mage and then they decide to pull out the force choke

2 Likes

When second awakening comes out, my plasma-wind conjurer Darth Vader build is gonna go crazy

Iā€™m in shambles right now

whatā€™s the point of them removing the affinity effect on aura, I know that in some cases it made projectiles practically hitscan, but now magics like light have a crappy aura for no reason when compared to heavier magics. (light will have average speed increase, bad power aura, bad resistance aura).

At some point aura will be 100% standardized lol

Ice magic is probably gonna be one of the best magics now, methinks
3rd highest base damage, decent size, high bleed clear damage boost, frozen as a synergy, good for all builds

only downside is itā€™s sort of slow

might be pretty good for conjurer now since slow magics affect the speed half as much as before