Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Rename this to Nimbus & Easter patch note discussion. (1.15)

1 Like

Just make it
“1.15 Trello Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)”

ehhhhhh, at some point we will have to make a new thread, and i’d rather them all to be neatly catogerised by what update discussion they were.

easter update is a different thing so i don’t get why we’d put it in the same thread

Too simple

I’m actually crying tears of joy rn

anyone know the update release time and time zone?

its on the discord server

i can’t use discord smh

why cant you use discord

it comes out today at 3pm est

very, very bad turn of events. Basically an idiot decided to send me dozens of really really bad images, parents found out, and it went from there. but it’s also been 7 months and I still can’t use it, despite the fact that it was just one dude

Okay, I have changed the title of the thread. Yall can take the Easter update discussions here too after Nimbus Update.

I decided to put them in the same thread because Easter Update is basically just a week of patch notes rather than a whole month, it’s not a major update in any way, people won’t really have that much discussions about it. Most might consider it part of the Nimbus Update. So we’ll just have them here too.

I wonder if any eggs from last update will be returning. Would be fun, but new eggs would also be super cool.

Fellas is it frover for rollout phase?

Thinking about the easter update makes me wonder what AO will be like when the NEXT Easter update hits, if we’d be completely through Nimbus and have progress on Vimir or
not

im guessing we would be near the end of the nimbus sea by then

wait i cant turret anymore after this update

I know this isn’t the biggest update ever, but I’m excited nonetheless. Only a few hours remain!

Who’s ready to smash that nimbussy?

don’t use discord man, it’s just not a good environment amongst many other reasons, don’t feel any pressure to ever get it again too

1 Like