Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

welp, no more cataclysm accessories

(also are warriors just screwed? since fstyles are getting items)

assuming u are a mage do u get buffs from both of your magics or only one which is on the item

I suppose it’s just the one that’s on the item
but you could probably mix and match with different variants of gear if you have more than one magic tho

Gee golly, more powercreep!

Rest in peace all arcspheres that get intensity added to them though.

what do you mean?
intensity got a huge indirect buff from the health regen nerf
(unless you’re using a magic without a damaging status)

inb4 its gonna be like 6 of a substat

Yay! So now your gear stats are dependant on your Magic! And you can’t change it ! A whole new layer of better gear! (The SW Set grind wasn’t enough)

Most stupid change ever :sob: (except maybe the defence nerf)

@Sebastian_Banks Rip arcanium collection

I think the change is pretty good with the exception that you can’t have arcsphere/bracelet collections anymore
it gives you an easier way to get a pretty decent build which fits the strengths of your magic, without having to spent hours in the dark sea farming for specific scrolls or armour

also the armour set is potentially a 3 stat set if it also starts out with some defence, and your magic adds a stat other than defence

I assume vetex will lock cataclysm accessories to that magic especially as they’re only available to testers and official tournament winners.

I wonder how people who traded for light ram will react

1 Like

Hope it stays if we have it equipped

Also, there goes any future plans of trading lost magic-imbued arcanium items

I don’t think ship attachments are going to be changed
at least I hope not

Or maybe not, since I have a feeling that cataclysm ones will be pretty powerful.

It said arcanium items, and the arcanium ram is technically an item

This change stings. The fun of arcanium was collecting different magics and using them. I liked having a fire ram and ice cannons, I liked having a collection of various, different looking arcspheres. Plus this is going to ruin some of my drip that uses arcanium bracelets from other magics like- just… why?

As well, having magic dependant stats is a VERY bad idea, and will immediately make some magics stronger then others due to better arcanium stats.

14 Likes

yeah, that’s true
I feel like vetex should keep the ship items the same tho
they’re using the magic energy in the sea, so not our magic energy which would change them to our magic
also it’s going to be so annoying to always have to use regular arcanium ship stuff if you’re using a build without magic

1 Like

I’m fine with all the changes but the first one :sob: