Nimbus sea is probably going to be a pvp hellhole on release

you clearly underestimate how determined some players are to ruin other players’ days.

:skull: stay away from the towns guys it’s gonna be dogshit in there

also make sure to stock up on love potions

as much as i hate the pvp community ive never really been attacked out of the blue… idk if im lucky but it isnt as bad as people chalk it up to be

you’re just lucky, some level 125 tried to blow me up with an ice explosion the second i stepped foot on sailor’s lodge for the storyline, and every time someone goes after me at ravenna :skull:

You should try out SG servers. Most players are just, for lack of a better expression, fodders and blox fruit kids trying out whatever is hot atm

singapore servers are so chill bruh :skull:

meanwhile north american servers are jampacked with tryhards and sweats

1 Like

I’m going to find a small ass server in order to get the closest experience to singeplayer

probablt gonna be limkted to 5 people per server like back then

pvp hellhole or not i hope he limits the server size so we can play without too many memory leak shenanigans during story quests

I wonder how much more exp or how much faster PKing will be to completing the storyline when getting levels…

Like if PK leveling is faster, obviously yes.
Otherwise, not as much.

Like the first thing you want to do before PvP is get max level so you can just stat-check people.

itll be small servers at first like AO’s first release

and that’s exactly why I will wait a day.

Brother please, you have already leaked it with the luck parties. I’d prefer the US NASA Computer gankers with Korean 1gbps internet stay in their regions :skull:

well in sameria i can infinitely dash with my 300 agility build and i can go away from pvpers

Well at least with this heros won’t rk eachother anymore

Dare I spawn into the server and a player in the Taylor swift fanclub be online, I am ganked upon loading in

Where did you get that the boss is a woman

Man why does everyone immediately focus in on the fact that the next boss is a woman :skull:

new feet content gonna go hard

the forum is filled with teenage boys in their hormonal years, what did you expect