Nimbus Sea Theory

I’ve been guessing this for ages. Revon is gonna come back with the Cloud Curse, and Cursebane to replace his old sword.

The Cloud Curse is just a blatant loose end that needs to be tied up, and Vetex said that Cursebane can’t be a drop for players since it will be important for the story in the future, so we know that it will be coming back too.

I don’t know about the cloud curse, for one its in the order’s possession so probably not in his hands anyways, but also it’d be a little lame if the guy who swore to kill everyone one we care about to come back with a curse already stated to be weak at least relative to the other curses.

Cursebane(or some other devourer) though I can definitely see though I don’t know how he’d get his hands on it. Wouldn’t be surprised if he manages to stab morden with it by surprise(or maybe head on if he gets a whole lot stronger really quickly somehow) as part of his killing everyone you love thing, though if it did happen Morden would most likely survive.

It would be interesting if Morden getting stabbed by Cursebane but then the process being interrupted causes his curse to go wild or something. If the main menu ost before the Dark Sea update is anything to go by, the story might be pretty dark. So Morden being consumed by his curse going haywire for a period of time could make some sense. Maybe Warren has to fight Morden (possibly dies because he is trying to not kill Morden), and weakens him enough for us, the MC, to fight Morden, and after the fight we achieve our 2nd awakening.

A curse is a curse. Even the Mud Curse could beat Theos if the user mastered it enough. I think Revon with the Cloud Curse would be a great “tutorial” to fighting curse users. We can face off against stronger curses later.

They would need to be absolutely cracked with it, Theos was still keeping Durza in respect even tho Durza had 30+ curses

Durza had skill issue. Dude got stronger and still got their ass kicked almost 1000 years later.

I have a headcannon that he actually couldn’t use the curses correctly nor phase into them. Since he absorbed them troughout the Absorption Curse, they weren’t really his, he wasn’t really one with them (since he was able to give one away) and he wasn’t a Supercurse user, rendering his Curse extremely weak, a bit like echoes of what they are.

I also thought that maybe it was linked to how he’s dead/doesn’t have a body anymore. I kinda consider curses as parasites, they seem to have some sort of will (not consciousness tho) seeing as they can affect the user’s mind, and they also need a host to actually do something, an unabsorbed curse can’t do anything on it’s own. Seeing as Durza had to body, the Curses he had weren’t able to fuse with him (Curse might be more of a symbiosis than a parasite, the user gains incredible power but is somewhat controlled by the curse).

So in both theories, the Curses were in a weakened state, being used, but not able properly have a host.

I might have yapped a bit

In theory, Durza should have been able to use the curses to their max potential since he literally became magic energy after his skill issue that caused the world to be destroyed

He wasn’t exactly magic energy, he apparently abandonned his mortal form to create a body for himself, it is never specified what exactly that body is.

If he created a body himself, he did it using magic
So it’s a magic body

Ehhhh … there’s not only Magic Energy in the cerse, as we learnt recently. On top of that, his body being magical doesn’t mean it’s exclusively made out of magic

The problem is that we can’t really figure that out since we never saw Durza

I think he is able to phase into his curses, but he has to do so by choice, it’s not automatic protection like it is with a curse that you truly own. And if he gives his curses to anyone else, like Ramses for example, they get the same limitations. We see in the webcomic that Ramses can turn into sand, but he has to choose to do that and time it right, so his Sand Curse probably wouldn’t protect him from something fast like a gunshot, despite being non-magical.

We can’t really know tho, the webcomic is uncannon so we would need an explanation from then man himself

You guys have gone offtopic.

In short, Durza was basically an angry 8 year old powertripping on kohl’s admin commands on his ipad.

BUT HEY
THATS JUST A THEORY
A GAME THEORY!
(complete sentence just let me post this goddamnit)

Yeah. I cannot live without feeling that our first curse-battle is close.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.