Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i’m gonna run on the assumption that whatever stats your magic gives it would be about the same as a modifier that gives nothing but that stat (4.5 per 10 levels for defense, 1.5 per 10 levels level for substats, 0.5 per 10 levels for power)

if someone is wearing full arcanium, thats a non-insignificant amount of stats- especially defense on what would otherwise be a very power heavy set (assuming arcanium armor shares the same power/intensity distribution as the bracelet)

Kid called second magic

dude i just want to get my atk speed, i have light magic and im a warrior

but in this hypothetical future, what if intensity is broken with Sandy and just blinds opponents for 30 minutes

I am sure they will add gear for every class (warlord, warrior etc)

Really cool to see a strength version of the arcanium items come into existence.

several weapons rn are available to them exclusively, even if they don’t get anything they should be fine

Rejoice my fellow strength builds, we’ve got exclusive drip now!

6 Likes

Me trying to figure out if someone is using generic fighting robes or iron leg fighting robes

1 Like

Me trying to figure out why Fighting Style items get to stay as the fighting style they were found as (just unequipable), whilst Arcsphere collectors get dunked on:

10 Likes

Arcanium Collectors just became Strength Item Collectors ig???

QuestioningKarin

I dont think hybrids are gonna get exclusive stuff, they’ll prob just have access to both

1 Like

Sebastian_Banks’ Fighting Robes Collection

“fighting style items dont change when traded” not fair they have to suffer with us

So now we need to change our favourite fighting style to the one that gives better stats with this robe and boots? Vetex whats wrong with you last time?

My only complaint is that you need to have the respective style to use the robes, really kills some vanity options

1 Like

That was just rasna though?

It was the assassin base, i deleted cause video didn’t work for me

second try (it worked) (loud noises warning)

1 Like

people complaining how these changes are ruining drip and customization:

live G.N and A.S players reaction:

Bro decided to bring Sameria to the bronze sea