Nimbus Sea & Easter Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

When second awakening comes out, my plasma-wind conjurer Darth Vader build is gonna go crazy

I’m in shambles right now

what’s the point of them removing the affinity effect on aura, I know that in some cases it made projectiles practically hitscan, but now magics like light have a crappy aura for no reason when compared to heavier magics. (light will have average speed increase, bad power aura, bad resistance aura).

At some point aura will be 100% standardized lol

Ice magic is probably gonna be one of the best magics now, methinks
3rd highest base damage, decent size, high bleed clear damage boost, frozen as a synergy, good for all builds

only downside is it’s sort of slow

might be pretty good for conjurer now since slow magics affect the speed half as much as before

Can’t wait for it to be gutted in the next balance patch, haha.

And warlocks too. Assuming it affects general affinities.

My ice savant is hopefully eating so well now though.

all of that besides frozen also applies to sand minus the slow part im ngl
i doubt it’ll be one of the BEST but its good

i think sand will still outclass ice for conjurer, but ice definitely outclasses sand for mage

Ice mains eatting good :mariomug:

yeeAAAAHAHHHH

WOOOOOOO

I WILL BE SHOCKED WHEN I DO 50 LESS DAMAGE THAN BEFORE BECAUSE I DIDN’T PAY ATTENTION TO THE BALANCE PATCH NOTES

oh yeah stats got gutted prepare for damage reduction actually

yeah i heard, i kind of agree with it because we’re already Very, VERY strong as we are now but i hope he doesn’t repeat this when we’re at like vimir or something

i think gutting stats was a good thing because i havent touched dark sea and if i get ganked by too many 400 power 200 agility 300 attack speed sweats im alt f4ing because my desire to complete nimbus is only so strong

exactly, back in release (and most of pre-dark sea), having 70 power and like 500 defense was actually pretty damn good if you felt like aiming instead of leveling the continent

now look at us

what have we done?

rip brainless ship farming

i pulled up to the dark sea update weak as hell because my build got gutted, i didnt have much desire to continue

Hopefully these nerfs will have future proofed us enough so that nothing of this magnitude will need to be done again.

Until Nimbus dark sea ruins everything and we have to do it all again.