No, We Do Not Need Another Boat Between Ketch/Brig

202 if you have enough to buy the crates

I started with about 3k and it would take about like 3 trips to get 20k

I need to frist get ketch(funfact from ravenna to redwake you earn 198% of what you bought)

hey mr cargo man, i figured out that you can get the frostmill delivery quest when you are almost done with loading and it gives a yummy 360 galleons, i just always sell at frostmill because of it. Am i losing out on that many galleons with the 5 sell difference?

wait, how does that work?

theres a quest from a girl at the port called ravennas lacking cargo exports, it tells you to deliver 3 cargo to frostmill for 360 galleons and a ton of exp, it also makes the cargo free while you have the quest, but they dont yiu galleons. So if you had the quest active from the start, only the first 3 would be worth ot, while the rest would not sell because you got them for free

As a villain, I just steal cargo from Ravenna and then head up to pine island selling it for ~46 galleons which isnā€™t 99 but I also donā€™t have to buy cargo, just need to pay to clear my notoriety.

If you want you can go to redwake criminal can use shops now

does it work if u do the quest get a bajillion crates hand the three in, go back, and go back to frostmill for the crates?

i guess, that is just a waste of time but it does work. Rip you man i think i know you screwed up

never gonna cargo trade as a positive rep again

why the hell would someone want a boat between the ketch and brig
that just means another thing to waste money on before getting the brig. would have the same fate as the sailboat (everyone skips to the caravel)

damn

wait what you guys row around at the speed of nothing until level 50?

you row from redwake to frostmill then just do quests there, where rowing is still fine to get around
usually you can buy a caravel by the time you reach palo town at level 32 ish. worst case scenario, you get the money at cirrus where you wont even be using a ship anyway

They really need to buff sailboatā€™s speed. In AA/AR, it was much faster than the caravel, at the cost of less hp and cannons.

that might actually make it useful

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.