Noble Thunderspear is ridiculously outclassed

You need a spear throw? Just use poison tooth dagger?
Still want a polearm type weapon? You have a stronger and better looking one in Triasta of Bronze
You still like the gold?
It has no defining qualities.

its just a spear
idk what you expected

1 Like

What kind of excuse is this for how unbalanced the thunderspear is

mf calls himself a tester and this is how he goes about actual problems like this smh

Y’all the reason why pulsar even happened :person_facepalming:

thatd be implying spears in general suck which isnt the the thunderspear’s problem
in that case the issue would just be spear type weapons

My gosh, someone finally brought this up.

Not only is it literally NOTHING like the original weapon(which is more like a staff in my opinion), it also is absolutely horrible compared to other options.

It’s just a reskinned spear.

It looks nothing like the bosses actual usage of the weapon

yes thats literally what those weapons are
the silent blades, sanguine, greenwish staff, noble thunderspear, scimitars of the storm, commodore kai’s sabre… they are literally just slightly stronger version of their normal counterpart

I wouldn’t say the Triasta and Thunderspear are comparable atm, but I do agree that Spears in general suck

You know for a Thunderspear it could have a unique interaction with lightning imbues or lightning in general. Maybe when fully charged lightning strikes it and you throw a heavily amped attack, making it charge based weapon or something. You could argue this makes it more complicated than necessary but honestly the game could use more unique weapons (and it’s a boss weapon so who cares, it should be unique anyways).

1 Like

Y’all are being way too dismissive about the fact spears are dogshit

thats literally my point, you are blaming the thunderspear for its weapon type, not for the weapon itself

1 Like

Yes, but have you seen lord elius ACTUALLY USE THE SPEAR?

It’s more like a staff, like I said.

so your point is

“spears just suck”

“lol”

not every weapon can have unique skills, the bow was chosen for elius (you can argue about how unique it is later)

redirecting the accusations to the weapon type

I think Thunderspear should have a certain chance to apply paralyzed. Like 1/5 or 1/4 chance? It will make it at least a more sexy option against poison tooth and Triasta

tf does that even mean

you quite literally said in your own words that “it’s just a spear” implying like it’s just meant to suck

I thought testers were meant to you know, balance things? not ignore them.

I don’t care about the weapon types, I just don’t like how the spear doesn’t do the same things that Elius does. Literally every other boss weapon does it, so why not Elius’ spear?

cuz elius has 3 weapons unlike any other boss, there was no time to make them all unique

btw testers are ironically the reason why pulsar spell got so… you know… :grimacing: