Noelle Taiga, Moonlight Conjurer (Bronze and Nimbus Sea Refs)

i have no idea how many times ill remake her ref sheet but since im planning to give her new outfits for each sea, probably a lot ;;^ ^

anywayyyyy it’s been a while since i posted actual art so Noelle is all i have conjured up for now…
while i was gone i tweaked my artstyle a little bit, just some subtle changes but im a lot happier with it now : D
i wanted to make her outfit a little less bland so i added a bit more frills and fluff as a bit of an accent, and i changed her boots to white so there was some sort of balance if that makes sense
in her Nimbus Sea outfit i wanted to give her a bit more of a graceful pose, as well as a more noble outfit to compliment it, just to show that she’s just a bit more prepared to fight

hopefully i can draw more things with her and the AO cast too, if i get ideas that is lmao

her old reference sheets for comparison

random picture

40 Likes

Noelle?
Noelle??
NOELLE???

But seriously, this is absolutely marvelous!

3 Likes

man i can never escape these jokes…
but thank you so much !! ^^

2 Likes

Amazing as always, always nice to see your art again. I will say the highlight in her eyes is semi jarring since nothing else has that, but that might just be me, idk.

1 Like

oh yeah i getcha, its just that without the eye shine her eyes would look a little dull/dead
plus i just like exaggerating eyes, they’re fun to colour lol

1 Like

1 Like

i… don’t know what this is implying but i have a small feeling as to what it is

I don’t either, I just wanted to post it.

1 Like

oh, got it lol

Purple, white, orange. Marvelous :clap: (oh yeah blue too but we already knew that :wink:

1 Like

nimbus redesign? nice. great art, cook again. :+1:

1 Like

i’ll try :pray: thanksies!

complementary colour palettes rock ^^ (well technically yellow is the opposite of purple but orange is close enough ahaha…)

1 Like

Love this style and Noelle is still as adorable as ever. Keep cooking

1 Like

Woahhh, is Noelle gonna slay like Weiss from RWBY? Even the design looks similar to her, thats so cool! (Weiss has my favorite fighting style tbh)

1 Like

YES YES YOU GOT HER INSPIRATION : D
she was inspired by Weiss a lot, so i wanted to show that through her Nimbus outfit ^^ (her fighting style may also be similar to Weiss’ ahaha…)

when the noelle is noelling…

(THE ART IS SUPER GOOD BTW LOVE IT SM :nod: :sparkling_heart: )

1 Like

Noelle is adorable and stylish as always :grin:

1 Like

me personally i would give nightmares to this character.

NOELLEEE!!
ayy i remember when we got to fight maria lol

1 Like