Non base magic

didnt know where to put this. i was reading trying to plan for The TGR and found that awakening one of conjourer is the magic weapons thing, also read that you can reset stat points but keep prevoius awakenings. now in order to use ancient or lost magic you need a high magic count, and magic hybrids can only get 1 lost or ancient while mages can get 2 lost and an ancient. say if i reset my points to go mage would i be able to get the lost and ancient magic or still only get to choose 1?

1 Like

I assume that if you reset your points you’d be able to get a second rare magic. However that’s pretty far into the future so the details of how stat resets effect awakenings and stuff isn’t fully clear yet, but I guess we’ll see eventually

2 Likes

fandom had said that awakening would stay which is why i came to this question

in theory you’d be able to get the ancient and lost magic but the awakening would reset and change to whatever your new build is

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums!

This goes in Game Discussion (without being in a subcategory).

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the information and feedback

1 Like

Yeah apparently Vetex has said that when you reset your stat build your awakening stays, but since awakenings haven’t been implemented ingame yet I’ve taken it with a grain of salt since there’s not really official confirmation.

Either way, awakenings are a separate thing from rare magics so theoretically the only requirement that we know of would be having enough points into Magic

1 Like

so ill beleve it till it is proven false

wait now i’m curious, i’ve seen where vetex said that awakenings would reset if you chose a new stat build after changing and resetting, but did I miss something?

1 Like

eh i was just reading up on information to ready my build, which is scuffed, strong strength amulet, powerful power amulet, and hard defense amulet, dont know what im doing with the armor slots but likely going with defense

It was on the topic of mixing and matching awakenings, I’m not sure if this is the most up to date info on the topic though

this is what i was referring to he was replying to someone who asked if awakenings would reset if you reset stat build

1 Like

Oh alr thanks

1 Like

that question was about changing your class by changing how you put your stat points in after the first awakening, not resetting

Oh yeah, got confused between those two things

DONT TRUST THE WOM WIKI

strength is getting removed

Sand Magic is a magic that mainly relies on other magics to make it’s use.

1 Like

I wanna know which dumbass attached @SpectreTheFox’s edited image to the Iris the Anomaly Page

what.