Non Youtube Videos?

Is there another way to add videos that doesn’t require youtube? Want to post a meme video soon but the only problem is it uses copyright music that I don’t want Youtube to get on me for. (Also why can I only use the question tag for the Game Discussion Category)

I have a yt vid that’s kinda like that. But it only makes you lose ad revenue on the video, which I don’t think you need to worry about with a meme

it’s more so that I have no idea if this song is gonna give my channel a copyright strike or not especially since it’s gonna be like a minute long just for the joke. I know some songs the creator doesn’t care if a video uses it but I can’t really find anything for the song I want to use.

You could always try and contact the creator for permission, but I’m not sure if you can get a copyright strike on a yt vid for audio. When I posted my vid, it got the ad revenue removed for having a copyrighted song in it, but it wasn’t taken down.

Vimeo? Imgur? Directly uploading the file to wherever you want to show it? Plenty of options depending on what you want to show.

can’t directly upload it here because how big the file size is. Never used imgur before so I got no idea if you can even post minute long videos on it

You can post videos that are under 60 seconds to Imgur without an account. For anything longer you should use a different video hosting service.

just post it on discord and copy the link