Nonhuman Character Ideas (I'm willing to help with models)

Alright.

i think the issue is less creating the models and more animating/coding them and whether or not they fit into the world

on the side, i think if there were a bigger dev team behind wom/ao there still wouldnā€™t be many non-humanoid enemies because they donā€™t bring anything special other than visual appearance

They took awhile because he had no framework for them before hand, after he finished the Minotaur, the exiled got made a lot quicker

yes and fundamentally when you need to animate monsters and shit,
you donā€™t really have that much framework

individually animated pieces are far more complex than humanoids with spooky movesets

firstly this realm is the same as our world but has magic, so only humans and vastus (just giant looking humans, or just giants) and gods exists as race

vastus is giant race lol no need to

Keihatsu lived in the 6th sea

No, John Thorne travelled to the war seas, then settled in the 6th sea where the Keihatsu lived

guess Iā€™m dumb or something, Iā€™ll re-read the lore again later

the 6th sea was still hella separate from the other seven seas in terms of accessibility

when i was reading the sirens part i thought that they could be a good enemy.
yes you could recruit them but there could be also a siren miniboss
for example, a slighty bigger siren. like a queen bee or a mother.
maybe even with a bounty.

i got the idea a few seconds before writing this so im improvising.
but it could have a special attack which would be her starting to sing. like an ā€œangelicalā€ voice. and while they are singing you get entranced and start walking towards them. like. slouched, face looking towards. arms hanging. and you could have something like a pink smoke. (im just elaborating) which would represent you got entranced. i say it could be of two different ways. first. you start walking towards them for a specific amount of time. second. you start walking towards it and for stopping you would have to click really fast and your character will wake up. however i wrote all this and i just got one attack. so ill let you guys elaborate more if you want

wheres kratos

i think ur dumb too
Jk

I have to say, these ideas seem to spice up the game even more. Also, what your thoughts on a real Kraken to be added as a boss?

2 Likes

Technically AA, AO, and WoM is this world if an Altered Greek Mythos were real, so there would actually be these other species in the world, though because of greed and other things similar these other species could be a lot more rare then they were originally.

It would be interesting but a bit confusing if there were two Krakens (The very powerful shadow user, and the real monster).

I mean, it can just be 8 big tentacles with health bars of their own with the same physical abilities on each. Iā€™m not sure if the shadow user will be added in Arcane Odyssey.

1 Like

Maybe, We will see if Vetex decides it would be a good idea Iā€™ll add the Kraken.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.