[NOT A THEORY] Where (or Who) is Sister Now?

i’ll answer the title

sister is now in the void

why tf you necrobump b o i

ɹǝʇsᴉs sᴉ oɥʍ

I’ve been waiting for someone to ask me who Sister was, thank you.

If @WAX is the paragon of shitposting, then @Sister would be the quintessence of trolling. I’m not saying messy, lazy trolling like Rellort. No. Sister made it an art. They would post bizarre ideas for the game and hit the community with just utter confusion. Their opinion would be consistently wrong. And their posts and topics would recieve constant backlash. Mal, Sister’s original account, trolled so effectively that it got completely deleted with no trace.

Sister was the true pioneer of trolling and shiposting on this forum. Tron, the creator of WAX and the many other defunct shitpost accounts, admitted that Mal/Sister inspired him to start making shitpost alts which led to the creation of the now suspended @donk.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that Sister should be copied or mimicked, because no one would be able to successfully recreate it. Sister deserved to get ban, because that’s just the natural lifecycle of a troll. But damn, they inspired so many shitposters that those shitposters inspired other shitposters. Absolute icon.

looɔ ɥo

true i remember being in a discord server trolling

i’d come up with some ridiculous idea and constantly hop between satirical exaggeration and actually trying to justify it

like if someone started saying “ok this dude has to be joking” i start trying to justify the idea, and if someone started thinking “does he actually think this” i start exaggerating the idea. was pretty funny i did it for a week straight

1 Like

Me when jumbo is crying about his Sister theory being wrong
and I’m still doing tech’s riddles too

:frcryin:

1 Like

me wish you bombo luck
in da uncovering of da truth

3 Likes

oh wait
@Jasono17

the pedo lmao

hhhhhHHE??? the suncry leader man?? fr???

where were you last week??

i dont usually go on forums during weekend, i usually just see like 5 posts and dont reply to any

huh, well yea he groomed a 13 yr old girl.

i don’t really want to talk about it as i know i might say something offensive by accident