[NOT A THEORY] Where (or Who) is Sister Now?

PLAY THIS WHILE READING:

SO EARLIER, I MADE THIS VERY NICE, WELL-THOUGHTOUT THEORY CALLED: https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/who-donk-and-mal-are-and-where-they-are-theory/23635?u=jumbo

WHERE I SAID THIS

PRETTY REASONABLE, RIGHT? But NO. I was WRONG. Other than the fact I was wrong and Sister is actually being permanently suspended, my HYPOTHESIS OF SISTER COMING BACK IN SOME NEW FORM WAS WRONG.

So originally I thought, maybe they’re being more lowkey about it, maybe they’re in an account that seems innocent enough. SO I LOOKED AND SCOURED NEW ACCOUNTS where I saw a FEW examples of accounts that seem naive but they ALL SEEM LEGIT because they have their actual ROBLOX account listed. I also saw suspicious new accounts, BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TYING THEM TO SISTER. AM I WRONG? IS SISTER JUST GONE FOREVER?

I know some people would be like “Jumbo, why would you want Sister back?” AND I SAY TO YOU, THAT I DON’T. I am UPSET and DISTRAUGHT that my HYPOTHESIS IN A DETAILED THEORY WAS WRONG.

SO MY QUESTION TO EVERYONE IS, has anyone encountered a Sister-esque account to prove that I MAY NOT be wrong?

7 Likes

htis is so sad i started crying and screaming at yhe sky

11 Likes

You weren’t the only one who did that, my friend…

Jasono17 is sister to my knowledge
not sure if this is completely accurate or not though

i have no words

seriously though why are you doing this

I think I figured out Sister/Mal’s possible main account. It is @steak

Here’s the proof:

Steak joined on July 20th yet his first post ever was defending trolls after Sister got banned on July 31st

Their actions are kind of similar with saying they have no idea who Sister is, just like how Sister did that with saying they had no idea who Mal is. Yet they seem to defend trolls and Sister-like trolls often considering today they posted this after two days of not posting anything:

This post was under a poll calling Sister and Mal “tonight’s biggest loser”. Maybe they’re not Mal/Sister and are just trying to defend people in general, yet the evidence seems to go against them.

BECAUSE I cannot have my hypothesis WRONG.

Bruh I’m the same guy who made a Wedding in WoM, you really think I’m Sister :sleeper:

Ah yes, criticizing players who make stupid polls considering random toxic players makes me sister.

These posts are extremely useless and provide nothing to WOM rather than useless drama. As I stated before I know nothing of sister, I don’t think I was even here when they terrorized players. Please remove this post as it has no use to be on a world of magic forum.

you are sister

no im ur mom

whoever is reading YOU are sister

Such a Sister thing to say.

sister is no longer with us
I have devoured her soul
I’m coming for you next
jumbo

Jumbo is sister confirmed yes maybe?

WAX is secretly Sister, it was all apart of his plan. Who know’s what he is planning next?

Providing nothing related to WoM?
Thats why its in off topic
Instant drama?
Thats why off topic exists
Bro lol
You can just not to read

No idea why some ppl are dead serious with everything in internet

Welcome to internet
Welcome to the world of joke apart from the world we living like a joke

Why did you choose Coldplay - Fix You if you don’t mind sharing.

I hope that soon you will no longer feel upset about this

Because the saddest moment of my hypothesis being wrong required the saddest song.

Thank you for answering. This song is sad because I heard it when I was just a little boy with pigtails