NOT MY REPEATABLES 😭 (Adjustments)

NOT MY REPEATABLES 😭 (Adjustments)
effort 3.0 1 quality 4.0 1 reasonability 3.666666666666667 3

This is operating under the assumption that Vetex will not be further adjusting previously repeatable quests.

Ice Smugglers

Currently a Defeat 0/3, which is great if you’re going to do it multiple times. Except now you won’t.
Change 0/3 → 0/10 (A total of 5 spawn) and increase EXP gained by 200% (1x → 3x)

Frostmill Bandits

Currently a Defeat 0/7, which is fine, BUT Frostmill has a really big problem so we should kill more of them.
Change 0/7 → 0/14 and increase EXP gained by 100% (1x → 2x)

Frostmill Fishing

Currently a Fish 0/5, exactly the same as the one in Redwake.
Change 0/5 → 0/10 and increase EXP gained by 100% (1x → 2x)

Pirates of Palo Town

Currently a “sink one pirate ship” only problem is it’s PIRATES of Palo Town not PIRATE of Palo Town
Change 0/1 → 0/2 and increase EXP gained by 50% (1x → 1.5x)

Ravenna Pirate Ship Quest

Currently 0/3 which is really easy at that point in the game, should be more
Change 0/3 → 0/5 and increase EXP gained by 50% (1x → 1.5x)

I remain of the opinion that SOME quests should remain repeatable, specifically PASSIVE ones like the Ravenna Cargo and Ravenna Castaway quests since you can more or less achieve those while doing other things.

4 Likes

i dont really see an issue with these, other than thinking having to wait multiple times for enemies to respawn to finish a quest isnt really good game design but whatever its roblox

Reduce respawn timers? Idk, lots of options

chill dawg this isn’t even out yet

pweese :pleading_face:

1 Like

Bro did u not read the first bolded line

2 Likes

I agree that the cargo and castaway quests should stay repeatable, as they are the few quests which encourage exploration

1 Like

bro why tryan make quests harder frostmill grinding to lvl 41 is alr hard enough but making the amount killed even more

does he know?
Does He Know? | Know Your Meme

1 Like

They also kinda make more sense to be repeatable, but I also imagine that Ravenna’s logistics would get things taken care of by the 5th time though.

Without arish vista printing infinite galleons how are people struggling with elius gonna get a free set of hard iron armor though :sob:

no way you rated your own post

ummm favourite part is the keeping repeatable quests especially the ones that are late game, since they’ll be there after player has explored most things, and some people like the grind and may not wanna hop on their sailboat and explore random things for minimal experience, we need someone to go from lvl 1 to lvl 125 with these changes, otherwise you’re taking a chunk of the new playerbase with these

I literally don’t care about any of these, but I do like to be able to re-duel NPCs. Dame Caesennia makes for a good warm-up before I get started fighting more dangerous opponents.

(And no, Carina does NOT make for a good warm-up, as she hits like a pillow and has way too much mobility and HP. Calvus is a literal Fromsoft boss, I ain’t fighting him as a warm up.)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m going to miss Caesennia

M-maybe Vetex will follow through on my idea of making her a quartermaster, yeah? M-maybe that’ll be the case.

Who am I kidding? She’s probably gone forever.

simply go into ravenna and say ‘hi’

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.