• Rarely
  • No

0 voters

Do you think the notebook is a good feature in Arcane Odyssey
  • Yes its great
  • Unsure
  • No its pointless

0 voters

I wanted to gather everyone’s thoughts on the Notebook since I tend to see less and less notes being made when I play the game.

1 Like

i forgot it existed since i turned notes off to save my frames

I have them turned off
although it is very funny to see “princess required ahead” in a random ass spot

thanks to that one guy who pointed out where that treasure on circus is via note

at first it was pretty cool(notes actually helped with some quests), but then I started realizing I got 10 fps average when I had notes on, so I just disabled it and forgot it existed until now

glad I’m not the only one XD

first day of ao : “AH GEEZ, THAT’S A LOT OF NOTES-”

the present : where they go :frowning:

4 Likes

I used to use them a lot, it’s probably been weeks or even months since I last used em though. Still, they’re pretty funny and helpful at times

yeah

WAIT DISABLING IT INCREASES FPS?!?!?!

disables notes

Unironically the best thing in this game

Notes still work in AO? All I’ve seen so far is empty blank notes that players leave, though it still gets appraised so it probably had words in it before glitching out but maybe it’s just a me problem.

That one note:

Fort

Night

4 Likes

yeah they’re pretty hard to find as well, they don’t seem too common in chests but when they’re sold on merchant ships you can get 10 of them for just a couple galleons

(it did not work)

I remember in the first hour or so of AO I got to the island you fight shura at, oblivious about what was about to happen until I read a note saying “Warning, strong foe ahead” or something :fire:

month later, and still not working :frowning:

I remember how many notes there were at Calvus hall “Death ahead”
“Goodluck”

i cant see half of the notes, because the fix didnt fix apparently

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.