Nuke odyssey

I think the majority of ao community actually likes nuke odyssey and you know what thats fine :+1:

1 Like

Okay dokey whatever you say buddy

1 Like

baitUchiha is back

1 Like

Bre i come to a consensus that people actually like the way the game is rn and somehow im baiting :melting_face:

If you make multiple bait posts, you might get a reputation for baiting people, funny right?

The way you talkā€¦ any time i have my own opinion or call out bteam on there bs its ā€œbaitā€ yeah it is funny ig idk

Guys!!! I act like a 9 year old while complaining and now people call me bait!!! Itā€™s OBVIOUSLY not because I act like a 9 year old, itā€™s because they love this meta!!!

Ur too comortable talking like that. I wasnt even complaining.

3 Likes

Name one scenario where Iā€™ve lied thoe idk how this applies?

Id like a response from each of you since you want to be so critical of me.

you ā€˜baitedā€™ too much now your opinions arenā€™t gonna be taken seriously :sweat_smile:

lol so everytime i have a differing opinion its bait thatā€™s funny as if I can control how people can react :rofl:

what does nuke odyssey even mean

idk prolly sum to do with nukes :astonished:

i would eat a burger butā€¦
what?

If this refers to the size of attacksā€¦ Then ya I am enchanted with nuke odyssey!

1 Like

its fun ngl but i get bored of it fast like i havent really pvpā€™d on ao for like a week now its all good thoe. ill just play for the story line and wtever new content vetex adds

I dont even pvp! I just like big attack and magic circle go bigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Seeing how fun and crazy uncapped WoM is!

1 Like

nice yeah i dont mind it tbh i like seeing it too the aosl posted the funniest clip of someone getting 1 tapped by a metal mage LOL the guy just sat there and watch this giant REALLY slow ult art move in his direction and didnt move a muscle just accepted his fate :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: