October 2023: User of the Month Voting

No, the fact that they all tied means that the people who voted for them gave reasons I considered valid and not breaking criteria, therefore there’s no reason to have to give a reason anymore

darn. Should’ve gave a reason. didn’t know that. Next month then.

1 Like

kinda curious
how many nominations did the tiebreakers receive each

1 Like

Two.

I believe I added it after you voted. Someone pointed out that it should be required and gave good reasoning.

We have:

• Hyper and funny common user
  • Guy who makes pogger suggestions
  • A literal random
  • Well-trusted forum mod equivalent

Cat bread isn’t a random…

Ngl, I didn’t know who they were either when I saw them on the tiebreaker list :man_shrugging:

1 Like

tbh cant be bias gotta put it on crimsonpants

wish i could do dubious but all i see

Reason is that crimsonpants has been contributing with high-quality and actually great suggestions to the community so far and basically beats out the other 3 in the votes which is enough for me to see this as a contributing manner. (These suggestions are way different and a lot more too it than other ones + 2 or more types of them exist)

The hyper funny common user? thats second-place for me this guy is real fun and can make friends with bro, overall great guy to hang out with, etc, but hasn’t contributed much to the forums though.

Idk what my boy cat_bread did, same with diavanchi

1. Crimsonpants (63%)
  2. Dubious (24%)
  3. Divan (9%)
  4. Cat_bread (3%)
2 Likes

I don’t even know who the crap they are

Then don’t vote for them

I didn’t.

1 Like

Idk if I’ve even spoken this month at all

Therefore I should win

Wow a 4 way tie breaker! First in history :0
Anyways, it’ll be a hard choice between Crim and Typ…

1 Like

caline

vote DUB RIGHT NOW

melody

Another day to watch me be forgotten …

(I should do something and not change my name all the time)

This makes me curious, can I ask what I got nominated for? My last big suggestion was in September and most of what I have done are peaceful discussion oriented posts in October. (Dubious, Cat & Divanochi are cooler :nod:)

2 Likes

Ramdoys

In all seriousness, each person there in my opinion deserves recognition and praise for being such amazing members of the community.

@DubiousLittleTyp0.
Amazing person, overall gave life to many events on the forums including Prometheus’ Arena, Darkane Odyssey, etc. In this month specifically, they have been hard at work worldbuilding (even if their characters are a little unbalanced)

@Crimsonpants Best suggestor, seriously this guy should be part of the tester team imo (Also, this will complete the trio of Crimsons within the tester team).
They also made the Lost in the Dark Sea event, which I found fun even if my laptop exploded during it (Not your fault) I may or may not be taking light inspiration from them for one of my next forum topics.
However I’ve not seen them much this month, so unfortunately as much as they deserve recognition, I won’t be voting for them.

@Cat_Bread I remember you from the day I joined the forums. Generally an iconic user, the forums would not be the same without them.
If I tried to make a complaint I’d be here all decade.

@Divanochi Splits reminders. Nothing more I need to say. Absolute unit of a Leader.

Now I’ve got a hell of a difficult vote ahead of me.

Why can’t people just stop being so great so I don’t struggle choosing each month.

6 Likes