Odysseystuck?

Happy 4/13 - aka homestuck day B)

For the shits and giggles I drew Iris, Morden and Neviro in the homestuck style. I was planning to draw my character (as well as my friends’ OCs) but ended up getting lazy LMFAO

24 Likes

Ah yes, my favorite webcomic that involves traumatizing kids

Ahh yes, I remember a Tumblr post about someone who bathed their entire body in ink to get a skin color to match the character

oh dear god…the sharpie incident :sob:

only know about homestuck from the HOURS boss
(i love HOURS)

1 Like

OOOH is it that one game from roblox?? i tried it before but i never really understood what it was about xd (was fun tho)

I know there’s lore but most of it is locked behind being good at the game (Which I am not.)

1 Like

once you get good it’s the best thing ever, until then it’s like ehhhh

No matter how far I run, I can never escape this god-forsaken webcomic.

[‘You Can’t Fight the Homestuck’ fades in]

1 Like

Everyone has that one community that just continues to haunt them no matter where they go

1 Like

my friend is trying to force me against my will to read homestuck

Please save yourself while you’re at it (i have never finished homestuck and every time i read it i always stop at like 1% of the whole thing)

Words cannot describe how far back in time you’ve thrown me I was so ill prepared to see this come to this community :skull:

I don’t know if I should thank you or curse your bloodline.

(They look cute in this style though, thank you for reminding me of my age and of some internet days long gone)

Either way, it’ll encourage me to make more arcane odyssey shitposts LMAOO (also thanks for the comments :3)

What is homestuck?

Basically it’s this webcomic from 2009 (?) and it’s known for having stuff like flash animations (and also known for being long asf LOL)

EDIT: main premise is that a bunch of human kids play this game called ‘SBURB’ which ends up destroying the world, so they get transported to other worlds and try to play the game and stuff (idk if im correct but thats what I understand so far)

Oh my god I didn’t expect to see a homestuck parody for ao :sob::sob: good job tho, love it

1 Like

AHHH thanks so much :sob::pleading_face:

(Honestly i think it would be funny if someone made a fanmade arcane odyssey homestuck-style comic LMAO)

Arcane Odyssey when the person who used the death curse before Morden was also Morden. and they’re in the middle of Paradox Sea

And John Egbert is the wind curse user.