Oh GOD NO you have released them, vetex

fun fact:

they are not only back

Now they have x20 health, size, speed and damage dealt on hit because of the magic radiation created from the blast
AND all the chaos being attracted to earth. Oh they can probably use magic circles now too btw

they also have a radius of 1 million blocks and they don’t despawn

Big Billy is back, and he’s hungry.

2 Likes

alpha white eyes roblox arcane odyssey vore

1 Like

imagine…getting eaten by a shark

No, if they move away from the magic pollution they die.

Imma be honest, I still don’t get people who are genuinly scared of the alpha white-eyes like if they died often to it or something. He wasn’t even that strong, had the hitbox of a needle, only slowly swam toward you when you were in water…
Like he was intimidating but that ends there.

1 Like

It’s because he flied

Yeah exactly, their agroing was pretty buggy and they were really slow too, I think through the 2 years of AA I had only gotten eaten by one once, otherwise they straight up didn’t agro onto me or I avoided them

1 Like

i’m not scared but he’s just intimidating :pensive:

Can I be in Azure Sorcery

There are actual requirements I think, which aren’t that hard to actually complete

1 Like

Its probably because some people are exaggerating and when new players who havent played AA see photos they think it was some ridiculously powerful beast that everyone was scared of.

1 Like

that too. i haven’t played aa since a longgg time ago

5 Likes

big fishy i missed himmm

me too
once i was getting chests in the sea’s torment area in AA, i look up for 1 second and my entire screen is filled with alpha white eye’s visage
i shrieked
and i died quickly

I was gonna make a White Eyes Worship Cult as a clan shortly before I stopped playing. Which happened after I sat in my dinky rowboat for an hour inside of his mesh trying to kill him with the tiny hitbox

1 Like

I think a better and more practical Alpha White Eyes placeholder should be Island Sharks
Basically Sharks the size of a small island and if they ever dive into the water they should cause a whirlpool so big that it takes sand from the shores of two different continents

…what does that even sound like